What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Damn. Cuts as in laid off completely? I assume the plan is to rehire them when some semblance of normalcy returns?
    Damn, I have been gone a long time! When did Talisman come back?

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    It's about 50/50 layoffs/furloughs.
    Yea, the wife has a 90 day furlough but I wonder how many of those people will come back to a job. Honestly, I think Hilton wants some of these people to find other jobs.

Comment

• Unless I get sick from this I suspect I will be at work thru this thing. I work for BNSF railroad and have to maintain crossings and switches. I am considered critical infrastructure by the US Department of Homeland Security and was given a work clearance authorization form last week. Passenger service on both DART and the TRE is still running..although the trains are pretty much empty (I sure as hell wouldn't get on a train right now). I am staying as far away from people as I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Damn, I have been gone a long time! When did Talisman come back?
        He's just back for the duration of the virus.
        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          No, but he did hook up with a white preop tranny with an 11'" cock so he finally has what he has always wanted and has been busy with that.
          So it's you! You're the tagger!
          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            So it's you! You're the tagger!
            I don't believe he has done one single TAG in any thread, you on the other hand, have a multiple TAGs in every single thread...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              It's about 50/50 layoffs/furloughs. Half my team got terminated 2 weeks ago, including my boss. My team of 4 is now 2. I'm fully expecting to be gone anyday now so every day I wake up and have some tasks in my inbox I consider it a win.
              Not a fun way to live. Hope you ride it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                It's about 50/50 layoffs/furloughs. Half my team got terminated 2 weeks ago, including my boss. My team of 4 is now 2. I'm fully expecting to be gone anyday now so every day I wake up and have some tasks in my inbox I consider it a win.
                Yep. I expect I'll be cut before 4pm today.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Comment

• Sobering yet practical and empowering advice from a NYC doctor on how to keep you and your family from getting COVID-19, and what to do if you do get sick.

Dr. David Price of Weill Cornell Medical Center in New York City shares information in a Mar. 22 Zoom call with family and friends on empowering and protecting families…

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      I don't believe he has done one single TAG in any thread, you on the other hand, have a multiple TAGs in every single thread...
                      post the list

Comment

.. damn bandwagon...
                        WH

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                          post the list
                          Shall I?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                            Shall I?
                            I double dog dare you!
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• So my father was released from the hospital today with a list of medications he needs to start taking. The hospital called the prescription in to Costco in Duncanville where my dad wanted it sent. He asked me to go pick it up since he should not be out in public given the circumstances. So I go up to the pharmacy counter and am discussing what they have right now (practically nothing), when it will be in and what the cost is...and a hispanic woman carrying a small child walks up right behind me as I'm waiting...literally 1 foot away and starts chatting up lady who is helping me..with concern in her voice explaining that CVS and Walgreens wouldn't help her get the medicine she needed because she TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19!!!!! I immediately walked about 20 feet away and yelled "what the fuck is wrong with you!!!!"and seriously thought about punching her in the fucking face. The pharmacist told her she needed to back the fuck up to a safe distance and that someone would be with her in a few minutes. What would have happened if I did hit her. Why are people so fucking STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                                So my father was released from the hospital today with a list of medications he needs to start taking. The hospital called the prescription in to Costco in Duncanville where my dad wanted it sent. He asked me to go pick it up since he should not be out in public given the circumstances. So I go up to the pharmacy counter and am discussing what they have right now (practically nothing), when it will be in and what the cost is...and a hispanic woman carrying a small child walks up right behind me as I'm waiting...literally 1 foot away and starts chatting up lady who is helping me..with concern in her voice explaining that CVS and Walgreens wouldn't help her get the medicine she needed because she TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19!!!!! I immediately walked about 20 feet away and yelled "what the fuck is wrong with you!!!!"and seriously thought about punching her in the fucking face. The pharmacist told her she needed to back the fuck up to a safe distance and that someone would be with her in a few minutes. What would have happened if I did hit her. Why are people so fucking STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
                                People are idiots. You’d be charged with assault, what do you think would happen? You’d be given a gold medal? The pharmacist really said “Back the fuck up”?

Comment

Working...
                                X