No announcement yet.

time for a new what are you listening to thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I recently discovered Cody Jinks and so far, he's a certified badass.

Comment

• Diggin this one too.

Comment

• Still one of the best albums ever.

Originally posted by Brann Dailor
        "There is a paraplegic and the only way that he can go anywhere is if he astral travels. He goes out of his body, into outer space and a bit like Icarus, he goes too close to the sun, burning off the golden umbilical cord that is attached to his solar plexus. So he is in outer space and he is lost, he gets sucked into a wormhole, he ends up in the spirit realm and he talks to spirits telling them that he is not really dead. So they send him to the Russian cult, they use him in a divination and they find out his problem. They decide they are going to help him. They put his soul inside Rasputin's body. Rasputin goes to usurp the czar and he is murdered. The two souls fly out of Rasputin's body through the crack in the sky(e) and Rasputin is the wise man that is trying to lead the child home to his body because his parents have discovered him by now and think that he is dead. Rasputin needs to get him back into his body before it's too late. But they end up running into the Devil along the way and the Devil tries to steal their souls and bring them down…there are some obstacles along the way."

Comment

• This one is thanks to a general store owner / bartender down near Pedernales Falls. That guy had some amazing taste in country music.

This has that Mongolian-esque sound in parts... Reminds me of the soundtrack in Marco Polo (the Ghengis Khan netflix series)

Last edited by Strychnine; 05-22-2017, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Another rec from the same guy. This is a great cover.

Also, everytime i hear Townes Van Zandt i think of Forrest

Last edited by Strychnine; 05-23-2017, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Can't get enough of these lately

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Never gets old

Comment

• Comment

• 35:17 is where it's at, but the whole damn thing is great

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X