.223 or .308?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that would be 7.62x51 for .308
    sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

Roger on the 51

Comment

Originally posted by fbodyjohnny View Post
        that would be 7.62x51 for .308
        Originally posted by Denny View Post
        Roger on the 51

Fukkin iPhone tiny ass screen!

I found this ammo:

PMC .308 Winchester $12.99/box for 20 rounds.

Comment

The .308 or 7.62x51 was $1,099.00 the .223 was the cheaper one. ANd you;re right I was looking around and found some ammo for a good price I would probably just buy a 1000rds though, buying in bukk is always better imo...'H'
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
            The .308 or 7.62x51 was $1,099.00 the .223 was the cheaper one. ANd you;re right I was looking around and found some ammo for a good price I would probably just buy a 1000rds though, buying in bukk is always better imo...'H'
            Buying a .308 battle rifle will get you into reloading quickly
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              Please say 7.62x54 and not 7.62x39.

If that was in .308, you should have bought it for that price. I sure as hell would have. Those are easily $1,000 guns.
              See, I was right!!!

Comment

Comment

.223 for that. Get a remington 700 308.

Comment

Right. I have my semi auto AR in a .223 and my .308 on a bolt

AR at home awiting optics (first thing I do when I get home)

And this is the only way to roll w/ .308 for me. Start with optics and attach a rifle to it

Comment

Got the same thing as Denny, AR in .223 check. Savage bolt action in .308 check. Winchester Defender in 12 gauge check check. I'm set Just need to start stocking up on ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by bitter jose View Post
                        Got the same thing as Denny, AR in .223 check. Savage bolt action in .308 check. Winchester Defender in 12 gauge check check. I'm set Just need to start stocking up on ammo.
                        Same here, but with a twist.

5 AR's in varying configurations (all .223)
                        Remington 700 PSS .308 with Nightforce optics
                        Remington 870 12 ga.
                        Winchester 1200 Defender 12 Ga
                        AK-47 with 75 round drum (loaded and ready to go)

And if the shit gets close, Ruger Redhawk .44 Mag
                        Several .357 Magnum revolvers (Ruger, S&W)
                        and a Kimber .45 ACP TLE/RL II

and over 20k rounds to feed the above.

Comment

5 AR's in varying configurations (all .223)
                          Remington 700 PSS .308 with Nightforce optics
                          How much for one .223 and the Rem 700? Im assuming the Kimbers not for sale ...'H'
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I have one AR in one configuration, one K98 for a bolt gun, Benelli M4 for a shotty, and an M1 Rifle for when I need to do real killing.

Comment

How much for one .223 and the Rem 700? Im assuming the Kimbers not for sale ...'H'
                              Sorry, none for sale.

The Remington 700 is the shorter Police version that ran me $900 new, and the scope goes for about $1900. the base/rings is another $300, but I can shoot a .25" group at 100 yards with it.

Here's a business card as proof:

Comment

Sorry, none for sale.

The Remington 700 is the shorter Police version that ran me $900 new, and the scope goes for about $1900. the base/rings is another $300, but I can shoot a .25" group at 100 yards with it.
                                Damn thats impressive, OK Ill take it minus the scope and rings...

Comment

Working...
                                X