X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jwalk View Post
    Grendel?
    Yes but its 223 compatible
    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
        Very nice!

Comment

nice looking setup.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
            how do you like the upper for bolt release bolt catch since you have to charge with your fire control hand.

I am contemplating going that route, where did you get the upper and bolt from?

You really need to bring that over to the build/gtg at my place next month.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

It probably is worth it if you hate cleaning your rifle. If you are a clean freak then parkerized mil spec parts will probably outlive you.

Comment

Gas piston conversion solve the build up in the upper and bolt carrier group....just sayin

just add a bolt and bolt cam..

As soon as they answer a question for me I am ordering one for my next build this New Years

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  how do you like the upper for bolt release bolt catch since you have to charge with your fire control hand.

I am contemplating going that route, where did you get the upper and bolt from?

You really need to bring that over to the build/gtg at my place next month.

I dont charge w/ my right hand "fire control hand". I rotate the gun to the left and reach over w/ my left. Takes some getting use to but its easier than trying to charge it w/ the scope in the way.

And i'll bring it to your gtg. I need to change the gas block and rings on it.

Comment

Do they make an upper with a left-side charging handle?
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      Do they make an upper with a left-side charging handle?
                      LWRC REPR in .308, my dad has one and with a nightforce scope on it it is unbeatable. I put a few rounds through it back in SC in August and fell in love. But the price tag made me quickly run away.

I am actually considering a Mega right hand charging handle upper for a build in Jan along with the parts list build I posted in the new section for just that, new builds.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        LWRC REPR in .308, my dad has one and with a nightforce scope on it it is unbeatable. I put a few rounds through it back in SC in August and fell in love. But the price tag made me quickly run away.

I am actually considering a Mega right hand charging handle upper for a build in Jan along with the parts list build I posted in the new section for just that, new builds.
                        You said LWRC. I probably can't afford that.*
                        Last edited by YALE; 12-05-2010, 11:01 AM. Reason: *clarity
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                        X