No announcement yet.

Selling to a minor with parental consent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It isn't illegal for him to own it but to be safe just sell it to his parents. They can do with it what they want.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
      It isn't illegal for him to own it but to be safe just sell it to his parents. They can do with it what they want.
      And then the kid shoots someone with it by accident, someone claims it was an illegal straw purchase, OP gets tied up in court for 3 years and then becomes the poster child for mandatory background checks and waiting periods and all sales mandated to go through a FFL. If the kid shot someone by accident or on purpose you can bet everything you own the media will dig and find out how he got it and blame the OP. Find new buyers.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

The whole thing seemed off, almost like an attempted sting type of thing. Not going to even consider it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got a Glock 43, Sig P938, and a Springfield XDS up for sale if anyone is interested. All nice guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
            I've got a Glock 43, Sig P938, and a Springfield XDS up for sale if anyone is interested. All nice guns.
            PM sent...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

What caliber is the XDS?

Comment

Working...
              X