No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you point out the direct questions i can answer them accordingly, but if you havent noticed this thread essentially has two shifts. sc281 going super autistic for 12+ hours straight, and me catching a 30-45 minute window to 'shake things up' (see trump::see winning). i admit i dont have the attention span, or brain (in)capacity to read a lot of the reddit and twitter posts in here, hence why i do not use those forms of social media.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
      We are just givers. Trying to help the village idiot.
      if i could rephrase that to sound like i have an ounce of intelligence, it would be more like:

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        He's just trolling everyone, like usual.
        Good golly you'd think no one would know such an important piece of info as what you have bestowed!
        Originally posted by naynay View Post
        sc281 going super autistic for 12+ hours straight, and me catching a 30-45 minute window to 'shake things up'.
        Says the third top poster in this thread. I mean you've tried to go full blown autistic with your own attention whoring threads to rival this one and have failed every time.

Comment

• The only person who cannot recognize the village idiot, is the idiot. Memes and quotes from others cannot change your reality.
          1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
          TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
          Work In Progress

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                That is hilarious!

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                  Out fucking standing

Comment

• If you need a sign showing how much people hate reporters and the media, here it is.

Last edited by sc281; 05-25-2017, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      Find someone that looks at you like the President of Croatia looks at Trump
                      As they say in Croatia, "Učiniti"
                      I really liked Croatia, and it's women. Madam President is very nice!
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        Good golly you'd think no one would know such an important piece of info as what you have bestowed!

Says the third top poster in this thread. I mean you've tried to go full blown autistic with your own attention whoring threads to rival this one and have failed every time.
                        this thread was started for me and my cousin sc281 to have a safe space to post our dribble, i cant help that you like licking up the slobber. genuine cuckolds never cease to surprise me.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• whoa kemosabe

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• "The food was great, but you have to go back."

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                              this thread was started for me and my cousin sc281 to have a safe space to post our dribble, i cant help that you like licking up the slobber. genuine cuckolds never cease to surprise me.
                              and yet here you are, triggered as fuck as the pages are created.
                              dribble? lulz. don't mess with the literary scholar!

Comment

• Drop da mic!

Comment

Working...
                                X