Cowboys vs. Colts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys vs. Colts

Colts beat the Texans last week in a very competitive back and forth game. I kind of see this game being played in a similar fashion. I'm going to be bold here and say the Cowboys eke out a win, thus clinching the division and playoff bound.

If Zack Martin doesn't play up it could be a factor for Dak, but I think he well even if he hasn't practiced this week. It sure would be nice if Dak and Gallup could get on the same page before the end of the season. I think Cooper will spend the day in double coverage giving Zeke the opportunity for a big day.

Colts home field advantage hasn't really been much of a factor.

'Boys 17
    Colts 21

Comment

Since that beat down we got from the Titans, I really gave up on them. Every game since other than the first Eagles game, they have tired to give it away. I was surprised they beat the sAints and even at the end they tried to give it away, I believe since we had Cowboy royalty in the house that we were playing extra hard and the sAints wer not playing to their best.
      Not sure what to think, the Colts are playing very well and we have not played a good game against the AFC South so far (Jax not included). When we beat Jax by 35 we lose next week to the Skins and then got bitch slapped by the Titans. Not sure what to think of this team…

Boys - 9
      Dolts - 31
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Cowboys win Garrett claps and slaps ass..... Cowboys lose Garrett claps more and slaps more ass.... either way Garrett gets a big ass check he doesn’t deserve and laughs all the way to the bank.

I wouldn’t bet money on this team either way. They are totally unpredictable.

Comment

I’m thinking dallas wins too.

27-13
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Dallas wins by 10

Comment

prob Not even gonna mess with this matchup. If I had to take a side it would be colts at home

Comment

21-17 Dallas.

Comment

Watching espn “Dallas outta Luck” lol probably so gonna be a fun game though

Comment

Awesome start.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

...and back to reality
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Colts are embarrassing the Cowboys.

Comment

Damn the cowgirls better pick up a QB next season. Dak is turrible!

Comment

Predictably, totally unpredictable. This team could win it all or fail to make the playoffs at all. I’m sure Tampa and NY are drooling over the possibility of embarrassing the Cowboys. Garrett better remove his smiling face and clapping hands from his and everyone else’s asses and learn to coach.

Comment

Nfl very unpredictable. It was time for boys to choke!

Comment

Working...
                              X