• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Uncle --- ! Airborne engine test bed?

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post

Comment

• Testbed for the TU-94. I knew it was some Ruskie shit. On a copy of our B-29 also!

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
              I really wish I had some pictures of the aftermath of when an E-2C Hawkeye ignored a wave-off, and "landed" with almost it's entire right wing over the foul line. It went right through the tails of two of our Seahawks, and damaged the nose of an S-3 Viking.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• My folks on the USS Donald Cook got a way-too-close look at an SU-24 a couple days ago.

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Getcha a pull off this! You won't regret it.

Last edited by F8LSVT; 04-19-2016, 10:33 AM.
                  1990 GT

Comment

• SPLOSIONS!!

Comment

• C17 on approach in Agadez, Niger. Largest thing to ever land here. No hiding now, the entire city heard this one.

The dust cloud on take off was fuckin huge and within minutes blanketed the first mile or so of the city.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• My old squadron showed up at the air show at the JRB! It took 10 hours over two days, with 4 gas stops from Jacksonville, Fl...but they made it! I had a blast hanging out with them and swapping sea stories. If you make it out to the air show, go have a look.

Comment

• Blue Angels over Fort Worth - NAS JRB Airshot - 2 by Daniel Rodriguez, on Flickr

Comment

• Sims do break. A bud at SW sent me this.

Comment

• Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                              Sims do break. A bud at SW sent me this.

Nose gear did not deploy.
                              Ha!

Comment

• XB-38 (b-17 variant) with inline engines

Comment

Working...
                                X