Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So you want a fully automatic firearm...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David View Post
    I got the same done in 2010. Later on there was a hiring freeze. Lol.
    I included some mints and a couple of VIP passes to Spearmint Rhino to get the wheels turning. Now that is democracy you can count on!
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
      Don't know if I'm ashamed or proud to hold that honor alongside him.
      Sup, girl?
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        I included some mints and a couple of VIP passes to Spearmint Rhino to get the wheels turning. Now that is democracy you can count on!
        Lol

Other positive news is that the ATF is beta testing e-filing and it's expected to be ready for real world use by this fall.

Comment

Question about "The Trust". Those who have them, are you the Trustee AND The Beneficiary? IF not, which one are you and who is the other and why?
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Question regarding NFA weapons.

If someone that has some possible NFA firearms and they pass away, what would happen to those firearms? Unsure about the heirs to the estate even having knowledge of them existing. And totally unsure about how they are/would be transferred.

Any knowledgeable insight would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              Question regarding NFA weapons.

If someone that has some possible NFA firearms and they pass away, what would happen to those firearms? Unsure about the heirs to the estate even having knowledge of them existing. And totally unsure about how they are/would be transferred.

Any knowledgeable insight would be appreciated.
              depends on how they were registered. If they were on a trust they go to whoever is setup as the beneficiary, and then you transfer them over on a form 5 (?) I believe.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Anyone have a preferred class 3 dealer to recieve the weapon or can in Dallas?

Comment

Silenced America in Carrollton does NFA transfers. But seems like any FFL now has an SOT. Just pick your price they'll charge.

Comment

Silenced America in Carrollton does NFA transfers. But seems like any FFL now has an SOT. Just pick your price they'll charge.
                    Most people seem to want $100. I would just rather give my $100 to someone who everyone trusts rather than a random range or dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                      Most people seem to want $100. I would just rather give my $100 to someone who everyone trusts rather than a random range or dealer.
                      Check with Jeff in euless, I seem to remember his fee is less, might be worth the trip. Livetoshoot.com
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                        Understand that. Unfortunately my FFLs have all quit the business.

Comment

Lol

Other positive news is that the ATF is beta testing e-filing and it's expected to be ready for real world use by this fall.
                          How's that e-filing going btw?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            How's that e-filing going btw?
                            No clue. Im out of the NFA business. All but one transfer is done and after that I could care less how the process turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              Check with Jeff in euless, I seem to remember his fee is less, might be worth the trip. Livetoshoot.com
                              That's correct. He charges $50 for NFA.

Comment

Does anyone have experience rolling finger prints? I am going to try it myself but wanted another option if I cant get it right.

Comment

Working...
                                X