EW your help inside please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EW your help inside please

I wanted to know what you would recommend after market-wise for a 2012 tahoe. Either larger single unit from the headliner or dual headrest screens? Also brand and model #'s so that I can research them some. Do you recommend upgrading the components as well or are factory decent enough? This will be in my wife's current grocery getter/kiddie hauler.

Originally posted by 2K2 LS1 View Post
    I wanted to know what you would recommend after market-wise for a 2012 tahoe. Either larger single unit from the headliner or dual headrest screens? Also brand and model #'s so that I can research them some. Do you recommend upgrading the components as well or are factory decent enough? This will be in my wife's current grocery getter/kiddie hauler.
    6 15's in the back! screen head unit with 20 more TV's inside and out
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

There are many options for new speakers. Alpine has components for $129 and up and coax for $49 and up. JL Audio is just a little bit higher and Focal is just a little higher still. We install lots of JL Audio center console Stealthboxes for those trucks too.
      For video, I like the headrest replacements the best. There are MANY different brands, models, sizes of screens, and features. The good stuff matches the factory leather and stitching very well and the quality of product is much better. Sometimes the warranty is longer too.
      The universal stuff does not match or fit well. The posts are adjustable and usually rattle while driving on bumpy roads.
      The most popular overhead we do is the Alpine PKG-RSE2. It has excellent picture quality and excellent off-axis viewing image which is probably the most important thing about an overhead monitor. It includes a trim ring that can be contoured to the shape of the headliner, if needed, and painted to match the other interior plastics. 99% of monitors do not have this spacer ring. If the headliner is flat, any monitor will work. Most have built in DVD. External Bluray units are now available as well. I have not seen one built into the overhead yet but someone might make one. Some headrests can have an iPod plugged into them as the video source.
      Of couse, you can just get some iPad mounts and attach them to the back of the headrests.
      Rosen, back seat video, dropdown overhead, headrest systems, seat-back systems, rear-seat entertainment, mobile video, streaming video, universal seat-back systems, drop-down video solutions, amrossba2, , 9 inch headrest, 7 inch headrest system, universal in-vehicle smart tv seat back system, smarttv, smart tv, smart tv ready, streaming sticks, built-in IR headphone transmitter, shale, pewter and black covers, digital LED back-lit panel, smart device connectivity, 10 inch LED back-lit panel, amavxsb10uhd2, xr1020u, rosa10, rossbamm2, touchscreen interface, factory match, adjustable viewing angles, voxxlink.

Alpine offers a complete line of premium car audio solutions, including radios, speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers, Jeep audio solutions, Tesla sound systems and so much more!

Welcome to Voxx International. A world leader of Consumer Electronics, High Definition Audio, Automotive Security and Mobile Entertainment systems.

Vizualogic manufactures the first Rear Seat Entertainment system with dual DVDs and Removable Android Tablets integrated into a PerfectMatch Headrest. Phoenix7

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
        There are many options for new speakers. Alpine has components for $129 and up and coax for $49 and up. JL Audio is just a little bit higher and Focal is just a little higher still. We install lots of JL Audio center console Stealthboxes for those trucks too.
        For video, I like the headrest replacements the best. There are MANY different brands, models, sizes of screens, and features. The good stuff matches the factory leather and stitching very well and the quality of product is much better. Sometimes the warranty is longer too.
        The universal stuff does not match or fit well. The posts are adjustable and usually rattle while driving on bumpy roads.
        The most popular overhead we do is the Alpine PKG-RSE2. It has excellent picture quality and excellent off-axis viewing image which is probably the most important thing about an overhead monitor. It includes a trim ring that can be contoured to the shape of the headliner, if needed, and painted to match the other interior plastics. 99% of monitors do not have this spacer ring. If the headliner is flat, any monitor will work. Most have built in DVD. External Bluray units are now available as well. I have not seen one built into the overhead yet but someone might make one. Some headrests can have an iPod plugged into them as the video source.
        Of couse, you can just get some iPad mounts and attach them to the back of the headrests.
        Rosen, back seat video, dropdown overhead, headrest systems, seat-back systems, rear-seat entertainment, mobile video, streaming video, universal seat-back systems, drop-down video solutions, amrossba2, , 9 inch headrest, 7 inch headrest system, universal in-vehicle smart tv seat back system, smarttv, smart tv, smart tv ready, streaming sticks, built-in IR headphone transmitter, shale, pewter and black covers, digital LED back-lit panel, smart device connectivity, 10 inch LED back-lit panel, amavxsb10uhd2, xr1020u, rosa10, rossbamm2, touchscreen interface, factory match, adjustable viewing angles, voxxlink.

Alpine offers a complete line of premium car audio solutions, including radios, speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers, Jeep audio solutions, Tesla sound systems and so much more!

Welcome to Voxx International. A world leader of Consumer Electronics, High Definition Audio, Automotive Security and Mobile Entertainment systems.

http://www.vizualogic.com/
        Can you PM me a quote on a couple of the different ceiling mount screens. Upgraded to a 2013 suburban.

Comment

Working...
        X