Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the weight and balance of this 7.5"

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
    Talked with Cody at Adams Arms and they are shipping out a replacement barrel today. He wants the musket barrel back so he can give his QC guys a little shit. Lol
    Good to hear.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Got my new barrel in last night. This one has rifling. Thank god.

Anyone ever find a set of handguards these gas blocks will fit under? I was looking at the spikes BAR rail but it seems like I need something big enough that also uses the USGI barrel nut.

Comment

Anyone ever find a set of handguards these gas blocks will fit under? I was looking at the spikes BAR rail but it seems like I need something big enough that also uses the USGI barrel nut.
        Won't fit under anyone's rail without modification. I got mine to work but it took a bit of dremel'ing to both the rail and the gas block. I started with a Samson Evolution 11" on my 11.5" barrel.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I put one under a Fortis REV9 carbine cut.

Here's a pic of a 7.5.
          Attached Files
          The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

Comment

Originally posted by PeeWeeC5 View Post
            I put one under a Fortis REV9 carbine cut.

Here's a pic of a 7.5.
            I meant the Adams Arms piston gas block.

Comment

The Samson EX series is built to house those blocks. See my previous post.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                The Samson EX series is built to house those blocks. See my previous post.
                I know. I have one of them on my 14.5 middy. The version I have isn't the railed block so I'd like to get my front sight further out and such a short gun. I also just want to do something different with this one. I've seen one guy that got a carbine length system to work with a Spikes BAR rail. He modified the op rod to make it work. In my case I have a pistol length rod so that's not possible. I'm thinking about modifying the barrel nut so that the sleeve and spring on the rod actually sit inside the barrel nut some. I'm going to have to get out the calipers and borrow a drill press...but I'm going to make it work dammit. Here's the video of it under a Spike's BAR rail.

Comment

I meant the Adams Arms piston gas block.
                  Fortis will clear on a piston gun as well.
                  The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

Comment

Originally posted by PeeWeeC5 View Post
                    Fortis will clear on a piston gun as well.
                    I've got a REV7 in front of me and it's not even close to fitting. The OP rod will clear, sure, but I don't want the block out in front of the rail. I want the whole thing underneath it. Like the video I posted.

Comment

Basically I need to do what is pictured below. There were talks of this becoming a production piece but there was a falling out with Spikes and AA I believe.

Anyone with some equipment want to help me?

Comment

Working...
                      X