Thought i'd ask here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    So why would you tell someone to pound sand in a situation that you claim you'd never put yourself in? I don't get it. . . .
    This whole thread is based on what if situations. So "if" I were to find a stand that was left on public land and decided to use it and you came along with an attitude about it.... well you can figure out the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      This whole thread is based on what if situations. So "if" I were to find a stand that was left on public land and decided to use it and you came along with an attitude about it.... well you can figure out the rest.
      So you're saying you'd willing stay in something you are aware isn't yours, even after the owner showed up and politely asked you to leave?

And that's different from sitting in someone's car on the highway, or squatting in a house how?
      sigpic

Comment

So you're saying you'd willing stay in something you are aware isn't yours, even after the owner showed up and politely asked you to leave?

And that's different from sitting in someone's car on the highway, or squatting in a house how?
        Politely asked, sure I would not hesitate to leave. The original comment I quoted said something along the lines of he was going to make said person have a "hunting accident" if they didn't leave. This is what really struck me as terrible logic. You leave something on public land and then get mad when someone else uses or refuses to leave. Is that worth being irritated over, sure. Making someone have "an accident" over, not in the least. If this was private property it would be a whole different story.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          I dont think I would leave one, but I wouldnt be pissed if someone used something I left on PUBLIC land. Now, if I went to use it and someone else was in it, Id explain that I left it there, and would ask them to find another spot. If not, they may have an unfortunate hunting accident.

Politely asked, sure I would not hesitate to leave. The original comment I quoted said something along the lines of he was going to make said person have a "hunting accident" if they didn't leave. This is what really struck me as terrible logic. You leave something on public land and then get mad when someone else uses or refuses to leave. Is that worth being irritated over, sure. Making someone have "an accident" over, not in the least. If this was private property it would be a whole different story.
          uh...

and this kinda fits
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

uh...
            #SaND!
            sigpic

Comment

Elaborate on your thoughts there.... you quoting 3 post and only saying "uh" doesn't get your point across. Then again I probably don't want to poke at you too much as I might have "an accident"....

Comment

Elaborate on your thoughts there.... you quoting 3 post and only saying "uh" doesn't get your point across. Then again I probably don't want to poke at you too much as I might have "an accident"....
                Perhaps you should have an accident.

You seriously think that If I abandoned something on public land and then found someone else using it that there would be anything but a pleasant chat? You've heard of this new thing called comedy and sarcasm, right?
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I dont think I would leave one, but I wouldnt be pissed if someone used something I left on PUBLIC land. Now, if I went to use it and someone else was in it, Id explain that I left it there, and would ask them to find another spot. If not, they may have an unfortunate hunting accident.
                  Yes I see all kinds of comedy and sarcasm in this post.

Comment

Yes I see all kinds of comedy and sarcasm in this post.
                    Im glad for you.

Comment

Im glad for you.
                      This is sarcasm, right?
                      sigpic

Comment

This is sarcasm, right?
                        No, comedy.

Comment

Working...
                        X