No announcement yet.

ammo storage for Moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a guy at hick's airfield that has .50 ammo cans for $25. Last I saw he had a pallet of them. They may even be .30mm ammo cans. I didn't get close enough to see.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      There is a guy at hick's airfield that has .50 ammo cans for $25. Last I saw he had a pallet of them. They may even be .30mm ammo cans. I didn't get close enough to see.
      $25 each??

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
        $25 each??
        Yes. They looked like they were in perfect shape based on the rich color. But again, I was driving past.

If anyone is interested I can go see if he still has them and get a phone number.

Based on the pallet, I bet he either has some or can get more.

Comment

there is a guy at hick's airfield that has .50 ammo cans for $25. Last i saw he had a pallet of them. They may even be .30mm ammo cans. I didn't get close enough to see.
          you're getting boned, bro!
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            you're getting boned, bro!
            Because I didn't buy them or because the price is too much? Haven't ever bought ammo cans other than the plastic ones at cabela's.

Comment

Because I didn't buy them or because the price is too much? Haven't ever bought ammo cans other than the plastic ones at cabela's.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Plano makes a nice plastic box thats basically a copy of a military can. Has a handle, o-ring in the lid, and a place for a lock.
                I've seen them on sale for $4.99 a piece. But usually seem to go for $6.99 - $7.99 a piece at wally world or academy.
                1990 GT

Comment

Sounds pretty high to me. Thought I paid around $5 each a while back.

Comment

Yeah $25 is WAY too much. I usually pick up a couple every time we go to canton. Same guy is there every month. Can't remember what building he is in. They are the only gun related product he has, the rest of the stuff is wood bencges and such. Pretty sure they are $9 for .50 cal cans
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I have the plastic ones from cheaper than dirt when they use to be cheap. 1 holds 500 .40, 500 .22, 440 7.62x54r and the other has 500 .22, 1500 .223, 200 12g. Both are full. The shotgun shells kill the space.
                      2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
                      1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
                      1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
                      1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
                      2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                      2011 Ford Mustang V6
                      2011 Ford Mustang GT
                      2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                      2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by F8LSVT View Post
                        Plano makes a nice plastic box thats basically a copy of a military can. Has a handle, o-ring in the lid, and a place for a lock.
                        I've seen them on sale for $4.99 a piece. But usually seem to go for $6.99 - $7.99 a piece at wally world or academy.
                        Ya...I have a couple of these as well. Good boxes:

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I might have to order some of those ammo cans and some desecant packs...

need to start stocking up on ammo lol... and guns... and other stuff...
                          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

CTD had some plastic hand gun cases that were not terribly built for 15-20 dollars. Sometimes I'll use those for ammo.

Also, on ebay they sell padded cases for music instruments...those come in handy.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                              CTD had some plastic hand gun cases that were not terribly built for 15-20 dollars. Sometimes I'll use those for ammo.

Also, on ebay they sell padded cases for music instruments...those come in handy.
                              fuck ctd

Comment

Working...
                              X