Lone Wolf glock barrels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone Wolf glock barrels

I have my old PD duty glock that I bought from em at the beginning of the year. (We went to glock 22 gen 4s). It's a glock 31 gen4. I am tired of the 357sig round and the lack of ammo available. I found that lone wolf has .40 barrels that are both stock length and threaded. Anyone have any experience with these? Tempted to grab one and convert my 31 to shoot .40. Thanks.

I've used the conversion barrels from them before (.40 to 9mm) and never had any problems with them, buy with confidence.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

im with birddog. .40 to 9mm in my g27 and g22. never a hickup.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

They have a fully supported chamber, and they're button rifled, so you can shoot cast bullets out of them without them leading up.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          They have a fully supported chamber, and they're button rifled, so you can shoot cast bullets out of them without them leading blowing up.
          I have had a lone wolf barrel, worked fine. I also had two KKM barrels, and they had lots of problems.
          Last edited by CJ; 10-22-2014, 09:07 AM.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I had one in my model 22, worked fine. I liked the idea of the chamber being fully supported like Yale said.

Comment

+1 for Lone Wolf. Great barrels.

Comment

Had a friend who had one split in half on factory 10mm loads. Destroyed his Glock but after a little back and forth got it replaced. He was lucky he didn't get hurt. The barrel split perfectly in half.
                Originally posted by Marisa
                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Got to love consensus on this board!
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I run one in my 34.....love it and accuracy increased a little.

Comment

Working...
                    X