Stump the Chump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stump the Chump

EW tried to install a new Kenwood deck in my '95 Cobra and for some odd reason the new deck wouldn't work with the mach460. I know he used the adapter cables that are needed so what gives. I can only imagine how many decks this place has integrated into a mach 460 system. Anyway, I had to leave without my birthday gift and I really don't know what to do next.
    I thought about bypassing all of the mach 460 stuff, but that's not really an option right now with the limited birthday funds.
    Has anyone experienced this issue before? Eric sayed he was going to look into it more, but I haven't heard back from him yet.

Did they try a different harness to see if the first one was bad? I'm sure they did/would have if they had a spare around. He's always been very helpful and nice when I have purchased items from his store.

Comment

Just be patient. Eric goes far above and beyond for his customers. More so than ANY other audio shop I've dealt with, and that's a long list of shops over the years. I'm certain that if he had another harness, they would have tried that.

Eric is a great dude, and if he is stumped, there is something funky going on. Hell, he has a 90something Cobra himself, that certainly had the mach460 at some point.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

bought a kenwood deck, dash kit and wiring harness from car toys...harness was wrong because they thought i wanted to bypass the amps i guess so i went to best buy and bought a different harness...it plugged right into the new deck and i still have all the mach stuff working and sounding better than stock
        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

PM sent. Problem figured out.

Comment

Working...
          X