Failure To Fire - a webcomic about American gun culture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

The Glock sign is a nice touch.

Comment

LOL @ the "LIKE A GAUSS" mug.

Comment

For you guys who can't see them at work:

Men have become the tools of their tools.
          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

have not laughed yet.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              have not laughed yet.
              sigpic

Comment

have not laughed yet.
                well, you're one of them.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  well, you're one of them.
                  I must be missing the humor.
                  Last edited by CJ; 09-11-2012, 12:43 PM.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I must be missing the humor.
                    He's saying you must be one of the guys in the comic.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      He's saying you must be one of the guys in the comic.
                      I assumed that's what he was saying but gave him the benefit of the doubt. I don't see how I could be any one of them. Oh, I get it, because I like guns.

Comment

I completely get the connection, and think its hilarious. Of course you don't get it.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          I completely get the connection, and think its hilarious. Of course you don't get it.
                          Ah, I get it now. You're manifesting your frustrations against me to make yourself feel better in some random thread.

Comment

Ah, I get it now. You're manifesting your frustrations against me to make yourself feel better in some random thread.
                            Yes. That must be it, Dr Freud, you omnipotent bastard you.

Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

You dont understand because it is satire based on people whom are like yourself.

The rest of us who arent as well versed in things gun as someone such as yourself step back and find humor in the conversations and many times attitute of the others. Personally, Ive been around it litterally all my life, and can see it clear as day. Its no differnt than anyone deep into a specialty, really. We could change the background of the comics and some of the text a bit and it could be about Brent.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

i read these. i also did not laugh.
                                www.hppmotorsports.com
                                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                                X