Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So lets open the forum by

Posting up your current setups....

Mine is in a mass disarray. I have an onkyo TXSR607, Polk PSW125 and surround speakers all off the wall and in a pile in the corner of the room. The receiver is still in the box, and there is a void where my tv used to be. I can't decide on hanging another tv 55"-65" or going projector. Post up what you are currently rocking in your media rooms

I've got the Mitsubishi 65 inch C9, a soon to be upgraded receiver, with a pair of Infinity SM255 Towers, Infinity Classia Center and Surrounds, and an Athena AS-P400 powered sub. Using the PS3 for most things, and have the dish 722 for the rest.

I don't really get to take full advantage of it, because I am more considerate towards my neighbors than they are to me.

Will post a real pic soon...

Comment

Comment

50" Panasonic VIERA Plasma, Onkyo TX-SR507 AVR, Polk Audio RM85 5 channel speaker kit, dual Infinity PS212 12" 400 Watt RMS Subs, Samsung BD-P1600 Blu-Ray player, and Sony LD MDP-A1 Laserdisc + Dayton HDMI cables, Monster XP speaker wire, Monster sub-woofer interconnects, Monster Y-splitter, GeekSquad UPS, APC UPS, etc.. Blah Blah

Comment

Pioneer Elite 53", Denon 3803,Klipsch reference speakers, Svs PB2+, all powered by a Apc S10
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

122" plexi screen, epson 6500UB projector, Onkyo 806 reciever, AV123 x-series f/r/c speakers, HSU sub, xbox/ps3

Comment

Mits 62" DLP, Boxee, and a PS3.

lol

Comment

55" samsung led 240Hz. Harmon kardon receiver, Klipsch towers, center, surrounds, and 12" sub.

Comment

I need to come kick it at some of your houses! Geez

I have nothing cool for home audio... I blew my money on car audio.

Comment

This is when i hid all the wire for the TV before the surround. Now it has a Yamaha RX-V667, Yamaha speakers and a Martin Logan Dynamo 700 sub.

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

^Looks good.

Comment

Samsung 57" DLP (still going strong on the original bulb), Pioneer Elite receiver, Paradigm Monitor 9 fronts, Paradigm CC-370 center, Paradigm ADP-170 surrounds, B&W sub.
                        2007 Chevy TBSS

Comment

I have an older Onkyo HT-S780 reciever with a Toshiba HD-DVD player (got on the wrong bandwagon - still use it for DVD's) , media center pc with HD output, Infinity P362 mains, PC350 center, a crappy infinity 10" sub and four Parasound c-260 in wall surrounds. I have an optoma HD70 720p projector and a 120" WilsonArt Laminate screen. It is a very inexpensive setup but works very well in a dedicated media room. I plan to update the reciever and replace the subwoofer early next year. I am going to build an infinite baffle sub with four FiCar IB18's and a behringer ep4000 to power them.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                            I need to come kick it at some of your houses! Geez

I have nothing cool for home audio... I blew my money on car audio.
                            Me too!

Comment

73" mitsubishi diamond DLP, Samsung 7.1 surround in a box with bluray player(actually quite impressive for what it is.)
                              Originally posted by Marisa
                              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Working...
                              X