No announcement yet.

Adams Arms piston kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My pistol kit finally showed up today. Barrel has rifling and everything looks as expected.

All I need is sights, a barrel nut and a muzzle device and it I have another ready to rock upper.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I am an op rod away from another rifle.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        My pistol kit finally showed up today. Barrel has rifling and everything looks as expected.

All I need is sights, a barrel nut and a muzzle device and it I have another ready to rock upper.
        Still can't see any traces of rifling in my barrel. It's disconcerting.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          I am an op rod away from another rifle.
          What size. I have a few

Comment

What size. I have a few
            Well, I want to do a carbine length 10" gun with a piston.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Let me check.

Nope. Rifle and pistol rods only.

Actually, minus a plunger and the bolt return spring, I have a complete kit in either rifle or pistol.
              Last edited by KBScobravert; 09-30-2014, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                Still can't see any traces of rifling in my barrel. It's disconcerting.
                Have you never looked down a Glock barrel?
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Yeah I looked down Brandon's barrel and I didn't see anything. It looked like a musket.

Comment

What is 4guys/Adams Arms saying about the barrel?

Comment

What is 4guys/Adams Arms saying about the barrel?
                      I haven't contacted them yet. I want to take it to the range and see how it shoots first. Going to document it with video and contact Adams Arms/Voodoo Innovations with my findings. It's pretty frustrating waiting for as long as we did, getting it broken up into 2 shipments, then getting a musket barrel.

How does your rifling look on your 7.5"? Can you see it plain as day?

Comment

I just got mine in and my 7.5" has normal plain as day rifling.
                        Originally posted by Marisa
                        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                          I haven't contacted them yet. I want to take it to the range and see how it shoots first. Going to document it with video and contact Adams Arms/Voodoo Innovations with my findings. It's pretty frustrating waiting for as long as we did, getting it broken up into 2 shipments, then getting a musket barrel.

How does your rifling look on your 7.5"? Can you see it plain as day?
                          Sorry to hear that. But give them a chance to make it right. Hell had you called them already you might be holding your new barrel. I don't think I would go through the trouble of all the installation/shooting just to learn what you already know.

Comment

I don't even see how a piece of blank stock gets machined, chrome lined, then cut into who knows how many barrels, turned down, barrel extension installed, shot peened and coated, and then boxed and shipped and no one notices it has no rifling.

Comment

I blame Obama

Comment

Talked with Cody at Adams Arms and they are shipping out a replacement barrel today. He wants the musket barrel back so he can give his QC guys a little shit. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X