Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
    if you must own a 45 Id do the xds.

I have a new shield 9mm I bought and Ive never shot or even took it out of the box. Id sell for 350.
    Pm'd you.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      I really like my XD-S.
      Once I finally get my stuff sent in and permit back, I will be carrying my fiances XDS. I plan to pick up another one for my EDC
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I bought an XDM .45 last week with the 3.8" barrel. The extended magazine makes it tough to conceal in pockets, the short mag is fine. Besides that it is great.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Thanks for the input. Have some homework to do. No ranges around here rent out so I'm going to have to go on the word of you fine people.

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          How about a Kahr? Great carry guns and several board members have them and love them.
          How is the trigger pull on this? In looking into it I'm interested, but still don't like the fact the rails are plastic and the trigger pull.

Originally posted by Shockeruti View Post
          If you want to try the mp45c lmk. I can meet up and let you shoot mine a little.
          In all honesty the trigger safety on it is pretty much un noticeable. It's nothing like the glock/xd system.
          Appreciate that, but I'm in VA, and yeah, now that I think about it I also carry a Beretta 9000s with one in the chamber and the hammer down, so it's not all that much different.

Comment

I have several "carry" guns but never carried anything daily until I picked up a LCP.
            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Get the new stricker fired lc9
              Last edited by matts5.0; 10-06-2014, 08:32 AM.
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I have no problem concealing my M&P Shield 40 either IWB in the small of my back OR in one of my back pockets (I carry with the short mag). Gun fits my hand perfectly and is easier to shoot than my old Kel Tec PF9, and so far has fired over 300 rds without a hiccup.

Comment

Again, all input welcome. I am leaning pretty far to getting the XDM 3.8 in .45. Have not heard one complaint from those who've shot/owned one.

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                  Get the new strocker fired lc9
                  Already have a 9mm 9000s I carry. Don't need another 9mm.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    Colt New Agent.
                    that gun doesn't get the attention that it deserves.

Comment

that gun doesn't get the attention that it deserves.
                      I don't understand why the sight groove is better than the Officer/Defender's actual sights.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        I don't understand why the sight groove is better than the Officer/Defender's actual sights.
                        I read colt's reasoning for the trench sites, and I agree with them. New agent is a gun for cc, and most cc you dont light up sites and shoot. With the smooth trench sites less worry of snagging.

Then again, if the trench sites were such a good idea, the gun would sell better, and more pistols would have them. I like the trench fine. I sold my new agent cause I never carried it. I miss that pistol a lot

Comment

I read colt's reasoning for the trench sites, and I agree with them. New agent is a gun for cc, and most cc you dont light up sites and shoot. With the smooth trench sites less worry of snagging.

Then again, if the trench sites were such a good idea, the gun would sell better, and more pistols would have them. I like the trench fine. I sold my new agent cause I never carried it. I miss that pistol a lot
                          I get what you're saying.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

That is a great looking pistola, but too expensive for my liking.

Comment

I own a xdm 40, xd subcompact 40. And a kahr cm40. I only ccw the xdsub (95% time) or the kahr if i need to carry. In pocket. Those are the 2 i am most comfortable with and i shoot the best with also.

The kahr seems to have a longer reset on the trigger and it took some getting used to before I quit pulling to the left shooting it. Fwiw

Comment

I saw some vid of some random person claiming it was a 10# pull on the Kahr. That sound right?

Comment

Working...
                                X