gunsmith near Flower Mound? possible FTE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gunsmith near Flower Mound? possible FTE

Picked up a golani and am thoroughly pumped... The previous owner is a coworker and friend. He Shot it several hundred round no issues. I was dicking with it today and loaded a few tapco mags with some fmj 55gr .223's. Slapped the mag in and charged it. I had to hit the charging handle with the mag to "unlock" the action and extract the round. Nothing was fired. Just test loading for function. Thought that was odd. It would load. Then I couldn't just pull the charging handle to extract. Had to be popped by my fist/mag. Round doesn't look deformed..

Headspacing? How would that get out of sync after 3 years of ownership by my friend.
    Last edited by Tannerm; 10-20-2014, 09:44 PM.

Have you completely broke it down and thoroughly cleaned it?

Comment

Disregard. It was a Shitty round... good lord.

Comment

Those have pretty loose headspacing as it is. When you get ready to trade it off, holler at me.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Will do.

Comment

Pics--------------Tanner, Pics!

Comment

Believe it or not, it's a golani with straight sights! She came with this Midwest rail, 2 tapco mags, 2-3 35rnd steel mags. Can't wait to shoot her.

Sidenote. If anyone has a used eotech or decent holographic, lmk. I'm not looking to buy new and break the bank. I want to put one on this and call it quits.

Comment

Working...
              X