X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The day they pull a stunt like that is the day I start killing motherfuckers en masse.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Liberals are terrible. Let's throw them out and start over.
          The day they pull a stunt like that is the day I start killing motherfuckers en masse.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
            The day they pull a stunt like that is the day I start killing motherfuckers en masse.

Starting a list now (In your head only) is a pretty good idea.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              Starting a list now (In your head only) is a pretty good idea.
              I've almost started a survey post here several times to see who people think should be at the top of the list, but why ruin the element of surprise.

One thing that would be helpful is to start posting potential "star's" home addresses and personal info so that we can "contact" them a little easier.
              Last edited by line-em-up; 01-27-2018, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  Yet another Bimbo Eruption

At least it wasn't Bill this time

I wonder which video is more cringe inducing.

This one, just days after we find out she covered up sexual harassment of women in her 2008 campaign?

Or the one where she was doing an interview on black radio talking about how she carries hot sauce in her purse?

Comment

• Comment

• I found the unedited video.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                        I've almost started a survey post here several times to see who people think should be at the top of the list, but why ruin the element of surprise.

One thing that would be helpful is to start posting potential "star's" home addresses and personal info so that we can "contact" them a little easier.
                        The top leadership despite their huge egos are replaceable in minutes and the system is designed to do just that. The ones to go after are the mid-level management at every federal bureau and there are so damn many that they are impossible to provide security for. Kill them and their entire family and the government will grind to a halt. This tactic is the one that the US Army Rangers teach at The School of the Americas at Fort Benning. It works like gangbusters and we have been fucking up countries in central and south America since the 1950s by doing this.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Don Wick

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              The top leadership despite their huge egos are replaceable in minutes and the system is designed to do just that. The ones to go after are the mid-level management at every federal bureau and there are so damn many that they are impossible to provide security for. Kill them and their entire family and the government will grind to a halt. This tactic is the one that the US Army Rangers teach at The School of the Americas at Fort Benning. It works like gangbusters and we have been fucking up countries in central and south America since the 1950s by doing this.

Comment

Working...
                              X