Anyone into vintage PLCs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone into vintage PLCs?

Have four (4) Allen Bradley SLC-100's, a PC with the software, a TI 5TI2000 Programmer, manuals and cables. Pretty much ready to use. I'm never going to get around to using. If any of you jokers play with this stuff, let me know. Otherwise, it's going to Fleabay, CrapsList, or the trash.

Open to reasonable offers, trades, what ever. Located in Aledo, work in West Fort Worth.

Click the thumbnails for bigger pictures.

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Hey I just saw this. Yes I deal with Allen Bradley stuff all the time and write code. Let me look at the pics a little closer when I get to my computer.

Still got the stuff?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

I do. A few tire kickers but nothing serious. Pm inbound.
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Well, I am dead serious, LOL.. I will use this stuff to run some corny stuff like control a doggie door or run Christmas lights.

It's hilarious after using modern software to run into some really old tech that's so primitive you have to practically assemble code at the bit level.

Anyway I will be taking that stuff off your hands after Christmas. Thanks!

Chris

Comment

Sounds Goos. Glad it'll he going to good hands.

Comment

Great meeting you Chris. Who was the Machinist working at Lockheed and on this board? I'd like to connect with them and grab a coffee.

PLC's are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
              Great meeting you Chris. Who was the Machinist working at Lockheed and on this board? I'd like to connect with them and grab a coffee.

PLC's are gone.
              Brooks (Turbostang)

I haven't seen him in a couple of months though. He was on second shift. Ping me tomorrow.
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
              X