X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get that thing kevlared, for real.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
      Yes! Dumping 20k in to a Chrysler 300C to drive it for 5 more years is the most realistic thing I've heard in my life. Proceed!!
      Fucking this.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I find this thread entertaining.
        sigpic

Comment

Talk to Aaron (William Wallace). This is one of his old cars. SRT 300, painted front bumper, all emblems removed, brake light in rear deck lid removed, tail lights painted body color, SRT Viper wheels......I can't remember what else.

Comment

I need to get ahold of Aaron anyway. Does anyone have his number?

Comment

I went ahead and ordered the replacement bumper. I have/had the 2 piece bumper but it was pretty fucked up after living in LA for 3 years. The new version is a single piece so that should help. I ordered a new fender liner and belly pan since those were pretty messed up too.

I think I'm going to hold off on painting a new color and just touch up the spots that need it. I really like the silver, maybe after touch up work I can get Nick to make the paint pop, he owes me favors.

Comment

Went the other direction again, getting the engine bay painted to match while the engine is out because I'm going to paint the whole car. Who cares right, its just money.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                  If you asked for information on how best to commit suicide, I would try to talk you out of that too.

That's what friends do.

Carry on
                  I'd suggest taking a shit load of pills and just going to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    Plasti dip
                    /thread
                    I heard that is like bedliner. Is this true?

CN

Comment

Working...
                    X