No announcement yet.

New Ford Ranger oil change...remove wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw one of these new Rangers listed at $42k. Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense.

Comment

Have a Honda with an plastic underbody shield that has to be removed to change the oil and filter. Not a showstopper to remove it, but I wish it was attached with bolts or screws instead of plastic push pins. It does keep the bottom half of the engine clean though I must say.

Comment

The tray under my 2014 GT is a PITA to change the filter, makes a damn mess and I've found it's best to put some foil over it to keep the top of the tray clean...
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Both of my S-10's were designed that way. There was a flap on the passenger side wheel well to get to the oil filter to change it.
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

it's going to fuck up places like jiffy lube that cant remember to put oil plugs and filters on, much less a tire/lug nuts and they are over a pit. Hopefully they just say they cant do it, rather than potentially killing people with their dumbasses they employ.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
              if you think the Ranger is outdated, im pretty sure the Tacoma is the exact same frame in 2019 as it rolled out in 2005.
              Is there any need to change it?
              WH

Comment

Working...
              X