Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks super fun. Review is great.

Comment

THANKS, working on a pretty fun video right now involving our B-17. spoiler, we built one with no glue and played a game with it involving dice and removing the tape holding it together.

Comment

Here's that video I was talking about. It's kinda long for youtube, but there's a lot in it.

Comment

here's a little air to air practice with the 100" B-29 and my race quad sporting a gopro session.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
            Here's that video I was talking about. It's kinda long for youtube, but there's a lot in it.

That looks like fun!
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

New video finally. nothing big but I've been working on a 100" scale-ish B-29 Super fortress. I've got some fun plans for this one so keep an eye out for updates, or don't its whatever. lol I'm just happy to be doing this stuff again.

Comment

Glad to see you're back at it after the nonsense you went through.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Got the plane in the air. It’s way under powered and maybe still a bit tail heavy. The landing gear worked flawlessly, and the airframe is solid. Now I need st step up on the motors, round the leading edge of the wing, and paint the thing up.

Comment

so now I'm working on building a scale x-1 to go under the B-29. It's going to be rocket powered of coarse! going to try a different build stile on this one as well. I'm going to cut and sand the shape in quarters, then hollow out the center to make it as light as possible. then I'm going to glass the fuse and wings. It's going to be a 19" wingspan, and I'm thinking it will be about a 200mpg plane. should be fun!
                        These are the two rough prototypes I made the past few nights to do glide testing with. hope to have the first flying model done this weekend.

Comment

Dude...this screams to he molded out of urethane foam. Even with 3d printed molds you could get 5-8 fuselages per mold before you have to print another.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            Dude...this screams to he molded out of urethane foam. Even with 3d printed molds you could get 5-8 fuselages per mold before you have to print another.
                            Never messed with that stuff, and I don't have a 3d printer either. but I'm googling it now.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                              Never messed with that stuff, and I don't have a 3d printer either. but I'm googling it now.
                              Whatre the dimensions and do you have a CAD Model

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                Whatre the dimensions and do you have a CAD Model
                                19" wingspan is all I have so far. didn't get a chance to mess with it last night. I can mess with cad this weekend. though all I have is sketchup.

Comment

Working...
                                X