Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    ummm, fox is shifting left, if you havent noticed, and definitely distancing themselves.
    Makes sense. Ratings are about appealing to the idiotic masses. And I've stated repeatedly you are the dfwm representstive of the idiotic masses.

Comment

he should have just said his name was Brock Turner.

Wow, this sounds like if I was president. Don't bore me for an hour on something you can say in 45 seconds. Don't assume I know about your country and everything about it. I represent the US and their interests, not yours. If you want something, keep it short but have something you are willing to give in return, not a shopping list of "I want."
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

ummm, fox is shifting left, if you havent noticed, and definitely distancing themselves.
        I will agree with this. Fox is moving left quickly
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          Wow, this sounds like if I was president. Don't bore me for an hour on something you can say in 45 seconds. Don't assume I know about your country and everything about it. I represent the US and their interests, not yours. If you want something, keep it short but have something you are willing to give in return, not a shopping list of "I want."
          Funny. Seems like he's taught them that his time is short, he won't be bullied, and to keep it positive. How can we use this to make him look bad, you might ask.

Comment

• you guys are reading into the wrong part. it was the ketchup on well done steak.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

you guys are reading into the wrong part. it was the ketchup on well done steak.
              Both parties hate him. The government propaganda machine, aka the mainstream media, is about to overheat by spinning. Popular with the same are topics of killing babies by abortion, or at least refraining from identifying a baby's gender due to a spectrum of choices. And don't forget, opening up the borders and funding soldiers disguised as refugees and anyone else who would come in. Not to mention killing anyone who would speak with Wikileaks about anything of repugnance re the DNC. Should we go into who's who when one is above the law?Is that the overdone steak we are referring to, or did you have something even more sinister in mind?

Comment

• ^^ you're a good dude.

i dont have anything sinister in mind.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I'm of the opinion nowadays that all of the MSM is probably influenced heavily by those in power, FOX CNN MSNBC et.al. I also am of the opinion that Rs and Ds are also the same horse, just a different color. It's an absolute shit show, it's fucking sad that we have to rely on a billionaire real estate tycoon reality show egomaniac who, for whatever reason (and I'm happy he's doing it), has decided to try and fix this fucking mess we call our government.

No one likes him because he's not going to let the shit show continue. There's a million greased palms out there and way too much money invested in how the USA controls global affairs (whether real or perceived).
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• trump has been fucking up the establishment for over 30 years. he made new york leaders look like morons over the wollman ice rink .

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      I'm of the opinion nowadays that all of the MSM is probably influenced heavily by those in power, FOX CNN MSNBC et.al. I also am of the opinion that Rs and Ds are also the same horse, just a different color. It's an absolute shit show, it's fucking sad that we have to rely on a billionaire real estate tycoon reality show egomaniac who, for whatever reason (and I'm happy he's doing it), has decided to try and fix this fucking mess we call our government.

No one likes him because he's not going to let the shit show continue. There's a million greased palms out there and way too much money invested in how the USA controls global affairs (whether real or perceived).
                      This

Comment

I'm of the opinion nowadays that all of the MSM is probably influenced heavily by those in power, FOX CNN MSNBC et.al. I also am of the opinion that Rs and Ds are also the same horse, just a different color. It's an absolute shit show, it's fucking sad that we have to rely on a billionaire real estate tycoon reality show egomaniac who, for whatever reason (and I'm happy he's doing it), has decided to try and fix this fucking mess we call our government.

The Shit Show. I think this is an excellent title.

Comment

I'm inclined to agree with you except that it seems that the media has complete control of those that have been elected to "power".

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                            I'm inclined to agree with you except that it seems that the media has complete control of those that have been elected to "power".
                            I'll hammer down here for clarification... There are people above those in political power positions who also function to manipulate the media as well. Essentially, they spin a narrative, tell the MSM what to say and then have the people in place to execute those narratives. The amount of money and power in the hands of some people is astounding, and their influence is far-reaching.

Essentially, we're all fed a bullshit, homogenized, pre-scripted sandwich that was prepared before the 'news' ever said it was so, and before our "elected" officials ever reacted. What terrifies me is how much "history" has been written where the context and narrative were pretty much already put down on paper before it happened.
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I'll hammer down here for clarification... There are people above those in political power positions who also function to manipulate the media as well. Essentially, they spin a narrative, tell the MSM what to say and then have the people in place to execute those narratives. The amount of money and power in the hands of some people is astounding, and their influence is far-reaching.

Essentially, we're all fed a bullshit, homogenized, pre-scripted sandwich that was prepared before the 'news' ever said it was so, and before our "elected" officials ever reacted. What terrifies me is how much "history" has been written where the context and narrative were pretty much already put down on paper before it happened.
                              I'm inclined to completely agree with this.
                              Last edited by SBFORDTECH; 05-20-2017, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X