Dwaine Caraway busted for bribery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwaine Caraway busted for bribery

I'm surprised no one has posted about this, it's all over the local news. He was busted taking bribes from the company putting cameras on the school buses in Dallas. He plead guilty this morning to one federal corruption charge of conspiracy to commit honest services wire fraud and will likely do jail time. He also plead guilty to not reporting "a substantial portion of the bribe and kickback" to the IRS. The owner of FXS also plead guilty to a conspiracy charge. The owner Robert Leonard paid about 3.5 million to Duh'waine and Rick Sorrells ( former Dallas county schools supt). Slater Swartwood Sr and Rick Sorrell also plead guilty to conspiracy charges.

About time they got this asshole. He spent the money on fancy suits and vacations to gambling states. He used liquor stores to cash the checks. Last amount I heard was about 450k.

Sentencing will be Dec 14 and he faces up to 7 years and a fine up to 500k.

Good riddance, Duh-waine.
    Last edited by johnboy; 08-09-2018, 09:32 PM. Reason: Fat fingers
    sigpic

Originally posted by johnboy View Post
    I'm surprised no one has posted about this, it's all over the local news. He was busted taking bribes from the company putting cameras on the school buses in Dallas. He plead guilty this morning to one federal corruption charge of conspiracy to commit honest services wire fraud and will likely do jail time. He also plead guilty to not reporting "a substantial portion of the bribe and kickback" to the IRS. The owner of FXS also plead guilty to a conspiracy charge. The owner Robert Leonard paid about 3.5 million to Duh'waine and Rick Sorrells ( former Dallas county schools supt). Slater Swartwood Sr and Rick Sorrell also plead guilty to conspiracy charges.

About time they got this asshole. He spent the money on fancy suits and vacations to gambling states. He used liquor stores to cash the checks. Last amount I heard was about 450k.

Sentencing will be Dec 14 and he faces up to 7 years and a fine up to 500k.

Good riddance, Duh-waine.
    Been watching to see when someone would post up about it. Too bad they didnt get JWP....I think he's dirtier than ol Dwain Carraway....but I'm glad they at least got one of them.......fuck that dirtbag.

Comment

Crooked ass Dallas City Hall. Left that town and county, never looked back...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

He ain't gonna be handin' out no mo keys to the city, you betta belee dat.

Comment

I huuurd dat

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
            He ain't gonna be handin' out no mo keys to the city, you betta belee dat.
            But it was for the Keeeeds! Think of the children!
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I’m sure the guys on the Ticket are feeling weird

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                Been watching to see when someone would post up about it. Too bad they didnt get JWP....I think he's dirtier than ol Dwain Carraway....but I'm glad they at least got one of them.......fuck that dirtbag.
                JWP is most definitely dirtier than Carrway but Carraway is not as smart as JWP and doesn't have the loyalty from people the way JWP does.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                  But it was for the Keeeeds! Think of the children!
                  Let's focus only on the chi'dren.

Comment

This is my surprised face :/

Comment

public hanging.
                      WH

Comment

Caraway , no doubt, deserved to be taken down and kudos to the team that accomplished the task....

but how on Earth, those idiots could let JWP slip through the cracks to continue his long history of corruption and thievery of the Dallas County tax payer is beyond my comprehension.

City of Dallas and Dallas County both continue to slip further into the abyss with each passing year with the inept Democrat leadership that infects and corrupts everything it touches...

I was once so proud to be "from" Dallas... now, it's a black mark on my resume.

Am I pissed ?

It would seem so.

mardyn

Comment

The funniest thing about this case is that Caraway has been notorious for shaking down everyone in South Dallas for years on end and it wasn't until he started touching the white people's money in North Dallas did anyone give a shit and get after him.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

That ole crooked ass fancy mutha fucka is finally gonna get what's coming to him. I knew the first time I laid eyes on him that he was dirtier than downstream Trinity water.
                            Last edited by helosailor; 08-16-2018, 03:15 AM.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              The funniest thing about this case is that Caraway has been notorious for shaking down everyone in South Dallas for years on end and it wasn't until he started touching the white people's money in North Dallas did anyone give a shit and get after him.
                              White dollars matter.......

Comment

Working...
                              X