Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting article discussing how China has announced it believes it can beat the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer the Frost Doctrine.

See the purple line? You cross that at any place NOT at one of those border stations and you're dead. Period, end of story. 1 day old or 100 years old, dead. We won't bury you, we won't mourn you and we'll probably use you for sandbags to keep the rest out.

Foreign issues: If you attack us, we'll destroy your entire country, loot it for shit to pay for our strikes and leave what is left. No nation building. You want nation building, check with the UN.

If you accept US money and say or do something we don't like? You lose immediate funding. You have our weapons or vehicles and piss us off? We blow those up. If your guys are in it when it happens, sucks to be you.

Intervention in other countries: No. Your war, you deal with it unless you have something we want in which case we'll trade openly with just about anyone.

On Allies: If you are our ally and are attacked, we'll kill all of them. Fuck Geneva. Mass slaughter, destruction of every building and we'll parade their leaders in the streets on pikes. We will bring back the horror of war until the world realizes "You don't fuck with the US, they won't just kill you but they'll figure out what scares you and use that."

Muslims? We take out Mecca and Medina, aerosol areas we are moving into with pig fat and make them watch us coat ammo with it. Full PsyOps. If you are our friend, good deal.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
      Stop watching Game of Thrones.

Been told I need to watch that show lol

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      I prefer the Frost Doctrine.

See the purple line? You cross that at any place NOT at one of those border stations and you're dead. Period, end of story. 1 day old or 100 years old, dead. We won't bury you, we won't mourn you and we'll probably use you for sandbags to keep the rest out.

Foreign issues: If you attack us, we'll destroy your entire country, loot it for shit to pay for our strikes and leave what is left. No nation building. You want nation building, check with the UN.

If you accept US money and say or do something we don't like? You lose immediate funding. You have our weapons or vehicles and piss us off? We blow those up. If your guys are in it when it happens, sucks to be you.

Intervention in other countries: No. Your war, you deal with it unless you have something we want in which case we'll trade openly with just about anyone.

On Allies: If you are our ally and are attacked, we'll kill all of them. Fuck Geneva. Mass slaughter, destruction of every building and we'll parade their leaders in the streets on pikes. We will bring back the horror of war until the world realizes "You don't fuck with the US, they won't just kill you but they'll figure out what scares you and use that."

Muslims? We take out Mecca and Medina, aerosol areas we are moving into with pig fat and make them watch us coat ammo with it. Full PsyOps. If you are our friend, good deal.

LOL slow down there brotha, I understand where you are coming from but damn son.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        I meant south of the Sahara. Sierra Leone is on the far west side kind of like LA.
        Still on the northern side of the continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          Still on the northern side of the continent.
          It is not considered north Africa. North is the north side of the sahara desert when you are talking about Africa.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post

LOL slow down there brotha, I understand where you are coming from but damn son.
            Lol its extreme, but it would work, and it would be a whole lot better than what we are doing now.
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
              Lol its extreme, but it would work, and it would be a whole lot better than what we are doing now.
              Every country including Britain would close ports to our ships if that happened. Then the navy becomes a coastal defense.
              Then we start winding down our forces to peaceful state and cut funding for foreign spies and intelligence. Next comes a dictator who starts rebuilding a army faster than everyone else and invades 1 country, 2 countries, 5 countries etc. Europe falls except Britain then north africa, half the middle east.

Since we didn't want anything to do with it we continue on our peaceful solution. Next step would be a navy taking out america's coastal navy. Followed by a land invasion of the west and east coasts.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                Every country including Britain would close ports to our ships if that happened. Then the navy becomes a coastal defense.
                Then we start winding down our forces to peaceful state and cut funding for foreign spies and intelligence. Next comes a dictator who starts rebuilding a army faster than everyone else and invades 1 country, 2 countries, 5 countries etc. Europe falls except Britain then north africa, half the middle east.

Since we didn't want anything to do with it we continue on our peaceful solution. Next step would be a navy taking out america's coastal navy. Followed by a land invasion of the west and east coasts.

Or we could still stay armed to the fucking teeth like we are now and smash anything that gets near us; bring back the city busters nukes and get rid of the little toy ones that we have now. Do you really believe that any nation would try to take on our Navy as it sits right now much less if we are not as spread out? Our "Coastal Navy" could keep doing what it is doing just a little closer to home and all would be well.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Lol thats less likely to happen than America minding its own business.
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Or we could still stay armed to the fucking teeth like we are now and smash anything that gets near us; bring back the city busters nukes and get rid of the little toy ones that we have now. Do you really believe that any nation would try to take on our Navy as it sits right now much less if we are not as spread out? Our "Coastal Navy" could keep doing what it is doing just a little closer to home and all would be well.
                    I agree that no one would touch our navy as it is now. What I believe he's saying is that without our global protection, China could flex and take over numerous country's military, industry, and economy allowing them to grow to a strength that threatens the US navy.

I'm pretty sure that was a run on sentence.

Comment

Can't justify a big military budget if your an isolationist nation.

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post

Lol thats less likely to happen than America minding its own business.
                        I was just giving an example sortof what happened during ww2.

Can't remember the article but it was talking about how one of the major issues with china's navy isn't the ships or anything like that its nobody wants to accept them into ports to repair/fuel up since they dont pay as much as the usa. Host countries dont want to lose that usa big money.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post

What can I say? I understand the war wars should be fought and how to project strength.
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Can't justify a big military budget if your an isolationist nation.

Why not? What if we as a nation just like having really cool, super fast, and super deadly toys? I spend a very large portion of my income on arms and expect the same thing from our government.

Comment

Why not? What if we as a nation just like having really cool, super fast, and super deadly toys? I spend a very large portion of my income on arms and expect the same thing from our government.
                              Those deadly toys need to be used once in a while to keep the troops on point and the toys operational.

If we became an isolationist nation we can't invade anyone.... what r we gonna do shoot at container ships that might be carrying drugs?

Comment

So are they gonna go for it now?

Comment

Working...
                                X