Agreed! Brent is a huge pussy!
    Thirded.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
      Obama voter ^
      yep

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        Regardless of all the bickering going on about who was beating who on the ground and what you would do if you had been getting your ass kicked by the kid...the fact remains...Zimmerman CALLED police and reported the kid as suspicious and then disregarded the dispatchers advice and confronted the kid..leading to an altercation and then a shooting. Zimmerman is a hot headed tough guy with a gun who thought that he could just confront anyone and get away with it...and then when it went the wrong way he thought it should he decided to kill someone. If he had done what the dispatcher told him to do...the kid would be alive and all would be well. Theres too many people running around with guns who think they are the long arm of the law that are too unstable to handle the responsibility and lack the decision making abilities to think properly when shit hits the fan....they SHOULD NOT have a handgun. Zimmerman is one of them. I'm FAR from racist either way....but he needs to be held responsible for the murder he commited.
        So someone following you is cart blanche to hop on them and break their face? Following someone isn't illegal. Punching someone in the face is.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Downs - I don't give a fuck how tall he is. What does that have to do with anything? The only thing a 17 year old kid is harming me with, is a gun. Period. And I'm no badass, either.
          We know.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            Regardless of all the bickering going on about who was beating who on the ground and what you would do if you had been getting your ass kicked by the kid...the fact remains...Zimmerman CALLED police and reported the kid as suspicious and then disregarded the dispatchers advice and confronted the kid..leading to an altercation and then a shooting. Zimmerman is a hot headed tough guy with a gun who thought that he could just confront anyone and get away with it...and then when it went the wrong way he thought it should he decided to kill someone. If he had done what the dispatcher told him to do...the kid would be alive and all would be well. Theres too many people running around with guns who think they are the long arm of the law that are too unstable to handle the responsibility and lack the decision making abilities to think properly when shit hits the fan....they SHOULD NOT have a handgun. Zimmerman is one of them. I'm FAR from racist either way....but he needs to be held responsible for the murder he commited.
            You don't know what happened.

Comment

lol @ the black panthers.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                So someone following you is cart blanche to hop on them and break their face? Following someone isn't illegal. Punching someone in the face is.
                That's not true.

Comment

Do show me the Florida law that states you can't follow someone. I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong. I often am.

Comment

Do show me the Florida law that states you can't follow someone. I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong. I often am.
                    In most states it would be pretty easy to classify as assault, given that the kid reacted in a way that would suggest he feared physical battery.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                      That's not true.
                      Depends on where they draw the line of just following and stalking.
                      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                        In most states it would be pretty easy to classify as assault, given that the kid reacted in a way that would suggest he feared physical battery.
                        Following someone is assault? How do you figure Sparky?

Comment

A dispatcher will always tell a person to not confront a person it's a liability issue, just like the guy in Texas that shot some people stealing stuff from his neighbors house. My guess is after being told not to confront he kept following which is what neighborhood watches do and either the kid didn't like it or he confronted the kid which he didn't like and the fight was on.
                          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I read one account where Zimmerman was walking back to his truck when he was jumped. Maybe sucker-punched? There's a lot of info out there, and the cops have not made an arrest. If they can, they will.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                              I read one account where Zimmerman was walking back to his truck when he was jumped. Maybe sucker-punched? There's a lot of info out there, and the cops have not made an arrest. If they can, they will.
                              Explains the bloody back of the head. And with as much heat is being put on by the DOJ if there was anything to charge, it'd have been done already

Comment

Explains the bloody back of the head. And with as much heat is being put on by the DOJ if there was anything to charge, it'd have been done already
                                And the broken nose and grass all over him.

Comment

Working...
                                X