Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wikileaks founder turns on friends and foes alike.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wikileaks founder turns on friends and foes alike.

Julian Assange, the man behind WikiLeaks, Monday launched a wide ranging series of attacks on both his enemies and allies as he defended his public and private conduct.

See, its heroism if you leak information about others, but heresy if you leak info about my jail time and personal history.

I thought all information should be free, Sport?

Aussie pussy can't handle the heat, when he's the target of the rhetoric. What a fucking chump. Where's Hollywood now?
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I can't stand that douchebag.

Comment

He is less tan than I am. Fuck him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          He is less tan than I am. Fuck him.
          No shit. That guy is borderline clear!

I'm waiting for the video where his head looks like idrivea4banger's avatar.

Comment

Lol what a vagina... I hope they dig up every piece of dirty laundry on this guy and share it with the world.

Comment

The story on the surface makes for a script for a new Oliver Stone Hollywood thriller. However, a closer look at the details of what has so far been carefully leaked by the most ultra-establishment of international media such as the New York Times reveals a clear agenda. That agenda coincidentally serves to buttress that of US geopolitics around the world from Iran to North Korea. The Wikileaks is a big and dangerous US intelligence Con Job which will likely be used to police the Internet.
              “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

there is a difference between hearsay and a leaked document... watching BBC news tonight they reported that several different news papers in europe printed several different versions of the story. everything from a condom braking, to a 3 sum gone wrong, all kinds of made up stuff. its easy to understand why he is upset.

Comment

Who cares if he's upset?

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                    there is a difference between hearsay and a leaked document... watching BBC news tonight they reported that several different news papers in europe printed several different versions of the story. everything from a condom braking, to a 3 sum gone wrong, all kinds of made up stuff. its easy to understand why he is upset.
                    I'm curious to how you know it is all 'made up', considering you are getting all of your info from media outlets and the internet...

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                      I didn't realize Assange had a fan club.

Comment

If it were between the wiki-douche or one of the folks who stole the information and you could only kill one, who would it be?

Comment

telling the truth = terrorism? LOL
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                            If it were between the wiki-douche or one of the folks who stole the information and you could only kill one, who would it be?
                            The one who stole it, obviously. Doesn't make Assange any less of a douche.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I wonder how many people have this guy on their death pool

Comment

Working...
                              X