No announcement yet.

Alright, wtf is a Buc-ee's nugget?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t forget to get a bbq sandwich and some muthafuckin fudge!
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      Are you talking about the one in Melissa?
      Yes.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

We must be within 15 minutes of each other. I moved to Van Alstyne in January. Need to crack some beers together.

Comment

We must be within 15 minutes of each other. I moved to Van Alstyne in January. Need to crack some beers together.
          No shit, I always have beer in the fridge.

Bring it!
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Sounds good...Just let me know when!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              Sounds good...Just let me know when!
              He said let's have a beer, not let's have a queer...

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                He said let's have a beer, not let's have a queer...
                Sounds good...just let me know when. Also what shoes you want me to wear.

Side note...you van alstyne boys been out to Cooley bay winery?

Comment

I have been on their website and discussed it with my wife but we haven't made it over there yet. It's probably less than 2 miles from my house.

Comment

I have been on their website and discussed it with my wife but we haven't made it over there yet. It's probably less than 2 miles from my house.
                    It's pretty decent for a local winery. It is clearly not going to be on par with the higher end wineries in Fredericksburg and such...but for van alstyne it's good enough.

I'm also a beer drinker, and darker beer at that...so I may be a shitty judge.

Lastly, and I'm embarrassed to admit, I actually liked the "cooley" which is just a wine cooler. I could drink those damn on the lake until the had to dredge me off the bottom if they came in cans. The only sweet alcohol I have enjoyed in a long time.

Comment

Mitas Hill winery is 1.8 miles away from my home and I have yet to get by there. I've been by there and it looks cool as hell, we need to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        Sounds good...just let me know when. Also what shoes you want me to wear.

Side note...you van alstyne boys been out to Cooley bay winery?
                        I've been a couple of times. I'm not much of a wine drinker but it's a nice place.

Comment

heart attack food. Just give it to the fat girls
                          WH

Comment

Working...
                          X