• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^this.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by mschmoyer View Post
      Caught me calling folks posting a false meme a "dummy" for falling for the same trap repeatedly. Clearly I'm much more of a flamer and a troll than you are.
      As The King stated, a valid argument is subjective. Your points could be taken the same way. Especially because you seem to have your own rogue opinions regarding conservation. How do I know you aren't some Dorito eating couch potato snickering with every post you make demanding that your mom wipe your ass?

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      That result is a frequent and frustrating speed bump that bogs this site down big time.
      Is this your opinion or are you deeming yourself the voice of reason? What has changed in the 17+ years other than fewer members doing the same thing that has been done since its inception, regardless of forum? Are you attempting to recreate this place?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        Is this your opinion or are you deeming yourself the voice of reason?
        Yes.

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        Are you attempting to recreate this place?
        Nope, just embracing something that I see as positive change. It's always been important that this place is the wild west, but watching you fun boys spooge all over the place has grown extremely tiresome.

I don't really have any problems with anybody here individually, but this "fuck you, no fuck you" echo chamber you've carved out for yourselves is boorish and not at all entertaining.

Comment

This thread needs more cutesy pics like these gems from clockwork to save both it and the site at large from implosion!

Originally posted by CWO View Post

Comment

Those are gold.

Comment

welp. we had a good run. i blame the houseboy. might as well blame the maverickey conservationist too. thanks assholes.

Comment

don't worry, i havent hit 5 pages yet..

hold my beer.

A iceberg weighing one trillion tons has broken away from western Antarctica, according to UK-based research team Project MIDAS.

A massive iceberg weighing more than one trillion tons has broken away from western Antarctica, according to a UK-based research team.

Scientists from Project MIDAS had been monitoring a break in the Larsen C ice shelf -- the fourth largest in Antarctica -- following the collapse of the Larsen A ice shelf in 1995 and had observed significant advances in the rift over the past 12 months.

Experts said the separation of a 5,800 square kilometers (2,239 square miles) section of Larsen C was confirmed to have broken away between Monday and Wednesday by NASA's Aqua MODIS satellite, which is capable of producing images in thermal infrared at a resolution of 1 km.
                "We have been anticipating this event for months, and have been surprised how long it took for the rift to break through the final few kilometers of ice," Professor Adrian Luckman of Swansea University, lead investigator of the MIDAS project said in a statement.
                He told CNN the team believes the iceberg has remained intact adding, "This is part of the normal behavior of ice shelves. What makes this unusual is the size.

Scientists believe the iceberg -- likely to be named A68 -- has a volume twice that of Lake Erie in North America and is more than three times the size of the greater London area.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                  X