13 Dead- Mass shooting at country western dance hall in Cali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
    Gun laws vary from state to state regarding bars and alcohol but it is generally accepted that guns are not allowed in "bars"...the wording is different but usually any place that gets more revenue from alcohol sales than food is considered a no-no for guns. That said....if your comment is heading in the direction of the shooter shouldn't have had a gun in a 51% establishment...get bent. The law wouldn't have prevented this in ANY bar in any state. Just like in Florida...shooter goes in hiding a gun...then opens fire on the security first...to stop anyone from getting in his way. The guy was on the radar of law enforcement and yet he pulled this off. Why? Same as the shooter in the church in Texas. Same as in the shooter in Florida. WHY are these people "under the radar" by law enforcement but yet able to do this time and time again? Obviously banning guns won't stop crazy people from killing. More gun laws won't change a goddamn thing.

Thanks for assuming that I was going in a certain direction, you yourself may now get bent.

I was merely asking because of the type of clientele that would be attending such a place, country style folks who would be armed "normally", could have possibly put a stop to this. But I don't know if this establishment was one of those kinds of places that prohibited CC holders or not.

Calm down.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
      Thanks for assuming that I was going in a certain direction, you yourself may now get bent.

I was merely asking because of the type of clientele that would be attending such a place, country style folks who would be armed "normally", could have possibly put a stop to this. But I don't know if this establishment was one of those kinds of places that prohibited CC holders or not.

Calm down.
      I think you missed the qualifier "if" in his post.

Calm your tits.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post

Calm your tits.
        I prefer excited tits in just about any situation, but that's just me....

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
          I don't know about Cali's laws, but wouldn't that be a gun-free zone due to most likely 51% of revenue being alcohol?
          It's illegal to conceal/open carry in public period much less a bar or possessing a high capacity magazineclip. California has the strictest gun laws in the nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
            I prefer excited tits in just about any situation, but that's just me....
            You're gonna have to show me what you're twerkin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post

Calm your tits.
              X2

Comment

Working...
              X