• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WRX

Comment

• Wtf
      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Ich liebe Sabine.

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• WRX

Comment

• Comment

• 70' Chevelle RagTop
                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• I wonder why he didn't upload the whole video.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    I wonder why he didn't upload the whole video.
                    Apparently because he knocked the guys mirror off while splitting lanes, and then tried to take off. They were both douchebags....
                    70' Chevelle RagTop
                    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Hats off to the cager for keeping up! So him smacking the bike douchebag is assault? Get the fuck out of here. The replies to the video are painful.

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                      Apparently because he knocked the guys mirror off while splitting lanes, and then tried to take off. They were both douchebags....
                      One of the replies:

+Roni g Where is the part of video,in accordance with your words""how it all started... I just came to a complete stop lane split and position my bike in front of him... and I guess he didn't like that and tried to hit me with his car, so I got mad and smacked his mirror (no damages) and I dip, and that's where the chase started""???
                      Last edited by SS Junk; 04-06-2016, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• He uploaded the whole video a day later. It was basically douche on douche shit that got out of hand real quick.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                          Interview of the biker.

North Korea has developed a large-caliber multiple launch rocket system that has the capability to strike Seoul as early as this year, South Korea’s defense minister said Wednesday.

Comment

• Put a tank bag on with a holster. Guy fucks around, show him you don't.

Comment

• How the hell was he not able to outrun a shitty old Fusion?

Comment

• https://gma.yahoo.com/video-road-rag...l?soc_src=copy

Comment

Working...
                                X