The Porch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Porch

dont know if its ever been mentioned here but i just had to let yall know. This place has one of the best burgers ive had in a long time. its called the Stodg and will rock you face for $14
    The Porch Restaurant in Uptown Dallas features downhome food and Uptown cocktails. Open for seven days a week for lunch, dinner, weekend brunch.
    .....bro....

For $14 it better! Does it come with a coupon for a free burger on your next visit? That's a lot of scratch for a burger.

Comment

That's an expensive burger, it should come with a bj.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
        dont know if its ever been mentioned here but i just had to let yall know. This place has one of the best burgers ive had in a long time. its called the Stodg and will rock you face for $14
        http://www.theporchrestaurant.com/index.php
        It was mentioned a few times before on the other site. The Stodg, grilled cheese and fish n chips are really good there.

Comment

Too expensive
          Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

amazing burger, one of my top 5 for sure.

Worth 14 bucks for a quality burger.

The Stodg

"Named after Dallas lawyer Steve Stodghill, the Stodg Burger at The Porch, a lively hot spot in the Knox-Henderson neighborhood, is not only politically incorrect—high-calorie, high-fat, honest-to-God red meat—it might be a good idea to look over your shoulder for the food police while eating it. The combination of flavors would probably get you thrown out of culinary school. Here goes: the Stodg is a thick burger topped with a slice of cheddar cheese, which is topped with applewood-smoked bacon, which is topped with a fried egg, all of which teeters on a bun spread with foie gras. That's the final killer touch. Does it taste great? Yep. If you decide to order it, alert the local paramedics first or make sure your dining companion knows CPR. "

Comment

Working...
            X