The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
    From what I remember they killed most of the Wolves in the raid before the saviors were introduced. Which was dumb because the show wants to be ignorant on how to post guards and do patrols and Abraham and Dwight would have pointed that shit out
    Dwight wasn’t a member of Alexandria, he was a savior. Abraham wasn’t there, he was out with rick moving a herd of walkers. Alexandria was very short on security when the wolves drove an 18 wheeler through the wall.. the ones Morgan let go tried to kill rick in his rv and rick shot them. They were all killed other than the one that Morgan kept prisoner and held Denise hostage.. he escaped into a mess of walkers but don’t know if he survived or not.
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
      Dwight wasn’t a member of Alexandria, he was a savior. Abraham wasn’t there, he was out with rick moving a herd of walkers. Alexandria was very short on security when the wolves drove an 18 wheeler through the wall.. the ones Morgan let go tried to kill rick in his rv and rick shot them. They were all killed other than the one that Morgan kept prisoner and held Denise hostage.. he escaped into a mess of walkers but don’t know if he survived or not.
      Opps I meant Eugine (I always forget his name). But my point still stands that anybody with any inkling of a military background/studies would have identified their weaknesses and been discussing camp security

Comment

• This season has been pretty awesome! Last night was pretty crazy
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          This season has been pretty awesome! Last night was pretty crazy
          Thanks for staying vague, am not watching yet and typically ignore this thread until I watch - but was not thinking just now.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• How can I stream season 9? I use to use the AMC app on my Roku, but now it's telling me I have to sign up for AMC premiere.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

Comment

• Black panther tv if u have an Android streaming device (that includes Firestick)
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
              X