No announcement yet.

Bun B - Professor Trill @ Rice University

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since you guys already passed judgement on this guy, I think I remember him stating in a prior interview that he did have an engineering degree however I can't confirm

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
      since you guys already passed judgement on this guy, I think I remember him stating in a prior interview that he did have an engineering degree however I can't confirm
      Seems hard to believe since ugk has been around since i was a kid and he was barely over being a kid. Stranger things have happened though.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
        Be more specific...
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
          Be more specific...
          regarding his education?
          i'm sorry but I can't, its hearsay I can't recall for 100% and can't find anything online about it. but I remember hearing something about this on a radio interview he did probably on some mixtape I have or some shit.

my google-fu is weak

timeline wise, i can't think of when he would be even able to get a 2year degree or even 4year. 05 = trill, 08 = 2 trill, 10 = trill og and those are just "his" albums. 07 = underground kingz, 09 = ugk 4 life. And that's not including the classics, southern way, riding dirty, too hard to swallow, etc...

overview of how he got involved with Rice
          Last edited by roliath; 01-17-2011, 10:01 AM.

Comment

BTW as the article that Roliath posted, Bun B is a guest lecture. All the "He shouldn't be a professor" stuff is a little overboard. He's going to a few of the classes and talking for a while. He's not grading papers and assisting student's with their thesis projects.

Comment

Working...
            X