No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm liking this show, excited for tonight!

Comment

• Season 1 is now on Netflix for anyone that missed it or wants a refresher.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
        Season 1 is now on Netflix for anyone that missed it or wants a refresher.
        I thought I heard AMC is playing the entire 1st season prior to the premiere of season 2 tonight.

Comment

• I can't wait! Now that Football season is done, I can watch Saul and Spacey...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Was interesting when he was in the pool staring at what looked like a mob boss and the trophy girlfriend. There was a lawnmower that just started when they cut to the "mob boss." I remember when watching the Sopranos whenever there was an outside shot of the house you could always hear a lawnmower going. Since Gilligan likes to insert clever easter eggs I'm wondering if the lawnmower was some kind of a salute to that show.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Was interesting when he was in the pool staring at what looked like a mob boss and the trophy girlfriend. There was a lawnmower that just started when they cut to the "mob boss." I remember when watching the Sopranos whenever there was an outside shot of the house you could always hear a lawnmower going. Since Gilligan likes to insert clever easter eggs I'm wondering if the lawnmower was some kind of a salute to that show.
              I didn't watch talking saul which aired immediately after the new episode, but they were discussing all the easter eggs that appeared in that episode.

I heard the lawnmower come on then fade out quickly, i honestly figured it was a snafu during filming but i did notice it.

Comment

• what was up with the light switch in his office at the new firm he started working for?

Comment

• man, I like the show, but some of the scenes are very long and drawn out for no real reason

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                    man, I like the show, but some of the scenes are very long and drawn out for no real reason
                    One reason = Longevity!

Comment

• ahhhh....so it starts!

Comment

• Hope to see more Michael Mando. He played a great villain on Far Cry 3. Want to see that same kind of psycho genius in this character.

Comment

• This show delivers. I cant get enough, I think the light switch was some type of symbolism that I'm not deep enough to explain. No real reason to it besides I think his boss can tell if he has flipped it or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                            This show delivers. I cant get enough, I think the light switch was some type of symbolism that I'm not deep enough to explain. No real reason to it besides I think his boss can tell if he has flipped it or not.
                            I think the mug not fitting in the Benz cup holder is symbolism for him not fitting with Davis and Main.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                              I think the mug not fitting in the Benz cup holder is symbolism for him not fitting with Davis and Main.
                              "Must be metric." Lmao

Comment

• Maybe that's why he gets a Cadillac later on in the show. Also that firm is too uptight, the old Jimmy is starting to emerge.
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X