Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old movie name? Boy reads book and monsters appear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Boogedy

Comment

In this movie, was there a scene where a tiny monster was trying to suck the breathe from a child and a cat came to the rescue? The creatures came from a hole in the wall and one got thrown into a box fan? One of them carried a sword? Any of this going along with the movie you're trying to remember?

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
        In this movie, was there a scene where a tiny monster was trying to suck the breathe from a child and a cat came to the rescue? The creatures came from a hole in the wall and one got thrown into a box fan? One of them carried a sword? Any of this going along with the movie you're trying to remember?
        I remember that movie. Dont know the name, but didnt the cat get torn to shreds by the box fan. I still remember the cover of the vhs box.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post

Comment

That's the one!! It's been stuck in my head for years, but no answer to be had. Thanks!!

Comment

Cats Eye .....
                07 GT500
                05 SRT10
                88 turbocoupe T-bird
                93 Cobra
                86 coupe
                Ducati 848

Comment

Working...
                X