Seeking Mechanic in or near Frisco for fox body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Mechanic in or near Frisco for fox body

I've got an 89 GT fox body mostly stock and looking to put alum heads, intake & cam on. I already have those 3 things in my garage. Looking to see if there is anyone out there that can do this work or can suggest someone in or near Frisco. I know other things will need to be done to support those pieces, and that's fine.

I've had the car for about 2 yrs now and it mostly sits in the garage. The battery is actually dead now . It's mostly stock outside of being lowered and inch or 2, shaved door handles, bbk shorty headers, off road h pipe, 373 gears. I'm looking to add the TFS 170 ported heads, cobra intake and a comp cam that I already have from a pal Slowturbocar. Oh and I have a 255 walbro fuel pump.

Any body out there in the stang community that can help a brotha out?

Check out BSP motorsports, he is on the edge of Frisco and does great work.

Comment

Check with whiteboy (Jeremy). He buys and sells and parts out mustangs and will also work on them. His shop is in Sachse
      sigpic

Comment

Thank so Fellas. I'm going to contact BSP tomorrow.
        Any ballpark estimates of what I might be looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by RobbyJ View Post
          Thank so Fellas. I'm going to contact BSP tomorrow.
          Any ballpark estimates of what I might be looking at?
          Pricing on heads/cam intake can vary a lot based on what else you're missing to do the job. Fluids, gaskets, old vacuum hose breaks, find a worn out timing chain and water pump etc.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I can do the install for you since you bought the stuff from me,little far from you though but let me know if i can help.

Comment

Thanks for all of the replies fellas! Slowturbocar- I wish I was closer in proximity to you

Comment

Working...
              X