No announcement yet.

God.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL! That pic looks like the butler from Mr. Deeds!

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
      That's because oxygen was created, and can thus be observed and quantified by mankind and his devices. The Creator is not limited in any such manner however.

Creation < Creator
      With all of your other posts that I see outside of this subforum, I can't take any of your posts on religion seriously. Your behavior is completely hypocritical of the stuff you post in this area. I don't say that to be an ass, just an observation on my part who watches these religous discussions from the sidelines with a quiet interest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
        With all of your other posts that I see outside of this subforum, I can't take any of your posts on religion seriously. Your behavior is completely hypocritical of the stuff you post in this area. I don't say that to be an ass, just an observation on my part who watches these religous discussions from the sidelines with a quiet interest.
        Thank you Mr. stay-at-home mom, but look at yourself before thinking your observations about me or anyone else based on other forums on this website really matter or bear any relation to reality.

Comment

Thank you Mr. stay-at-home mom, but look at yourself before thinking your observations about me or anyone else based on other forums on this website really matter or bear any relation to reality.
          See, you're hateful and rude. Not very Christian like of you. Tsk, tsk.

Comment

See, you're hateful and rude. Not very Christian like of you. Tsk, tsk.
            Considering the source, I'll really have to try not to be too concerned. Really!

Comment

Considering the source, I'll really have to try not to be too concerned. Really!
              By meaning what exactly?

Comment

By meaning what exactly?
                I think he just shunned you to a place that probably doesn't exist!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  I think the last 68 days here in the Texas heat will be the closest any of us get to the firely pit of Hades. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    By meaning what exactly? That's such a retarded-sounding phrase it bears repeating, LOL.

Comment

By meaning what exactly? That's such a retarded-sounding phrase it bears repeating, LOL.
                      Clearly you have lost the arguement and have no point when you make comments like that. It just shows you're looking for attention and a e*arguement.

Such a bad christian! lol

Comment

By meaning what exactly?
                        Clearly the point goes right over your head, Mr. stay-at-home mom, and such a retarded statement as that quoteth above bears repeating yet a third time.

e*arguement, LOL

Comment

Clearly the point goes right over your head, Mr. stay-at-home mom, and such a retarded statement as that quoteth above bears repeating yet a third time.

e*arguement, LOL
                          You're making yourself look like a fool with the stay at home mom crap. lol.

Comment

• Touchy subject fer ya???

Comment

Touchy subject fer ya???
                              LOL, hardly. Why would it be?

Comment

• Good then, just wanted to get your OK before referring to you as Mr. stay-at-home mom.

Comment

Working...
                                X