Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So here's a question for the believers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Until you "find God," you just wont get it. I always hated that phrase because it comes off like people that have found god are pompous or crazy. I used to believe the exact same thing. Then, when i needed him the most, i reached out to him. Completely and totally changed my life. Changed my way of thinking and acting. Completely changed me as a person for the better. I dont understand this world for even a second, but I got a second chance so I am trying to live a Christian life and help others when i can.
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
      Then, when i needed him the most, i reached out to him. Completely and totally changed my life. Changed my way of thinking and acting. Completely changed me as a person for the better. I dont understand this world for even a second, but I got a second chance so I am trying to live a Christian life and help others when i can.
      same thing for me. verbatim

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Jesus won my soul in a game of poker... Stupid river.

Comment

You know what would be awesome? If people of faith could ever just answer with "I don't know" instead of coming up with some twisted grandiose "answer" to outsiders questions. It would give much more credibility in the long run, and make less people look like raving zealots. Just a suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            You know what would be awesome? If people of faith could ever just answer with "I don't know" instead of coming up with some twisted grandiose "answer" to outsiders questions. It would give much more credibility in the long run, and make less people look like raving zealots. Just a suggestion.
            Honestly, I didnt see any wrong answers.

Other than maybe..."Satin"
            Photobucket

Comment

i tell you that all the time. i have no answers....just faith.
              Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                Honestly, I didnt see any wrong answers.

Other than maybe..."Satin"
                He wasn't limiting it to solely this topic Wayne.

Comment

All answers are in the Bible however, so although a person faith may not immediately know the answer to a question they can always find them.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                    All answers are in the Bible however, so although a person faith may not immediately know the answer to a question they can always find them.
                    Yeah, ok....

Comment

The bible is undeniably vague very often

Comment

Originally posted by gregorio View Post
                        The bible is undeniably vague very often
                        True, and it often requires concentrated reading, but the answers have been/are there.

Comment

True, and it often requires concentrated reading, but the answers have been/are there.
                          Yeah, ok...

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            Yeah, ok...
                            It's true. Hard to decipher the words since it is so different from the way we speak nowadays, but the Bible does have any answer I have needed so far......and the ones I couldn't answer, google worked!
                            Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                              It's true. Hard to decipher the words since it is so different from the way we speak nowadays, but the Bible does have any answer I have needed so far......and the ones I couldn't answer, google worked!
                              There are numerous translations available, some in more modern English, but I still prefer the King James Version.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                                Yeah, ok...
                                Hey can I ask u a question

Comment

Working...
                                X