Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero Dark Thirty

Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

I'm suprised this isn't coming out in November so Obama can remind everyone before they go vote (about leaking secrets not about catching Osama).

Sorry, didn't mean to edit ya. Clicked the wrong button.
    Last edited by Geor!; 08-08-2012, 08:30 AM.
    De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Considering the intell they got from water-boarding was what helped us find him, I can see why they will wait until after the election. It would show Bush being partially responsible for the extermination of bin Laden.

Comment

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
        I'm suprised this isn't coming out in November so Obama can remind everyone before they go vote (about leaking secrets not about catching Osama).

Sorry, didn't mean to edit ya. Clicked the wrong button.
        It was originally slated to come out in either September or October but got pushed back.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Watching it right now. Good flick, worth paying to see it at the theater.

Comment

i wonder how much of this movie is made up! conspiracy theories like bin laden died years ago

Comment

Watched it last night. Really enjoyed it. Much better than that piece of shit that's been on Netflix about the same thing.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Actually the Obama administration is pissed about how they only mentioned his name a few times.

Comment

I worked with a guy who lived in Saudi Arabia in the 90's working for Ford. He saw Osama many times at the airport, he'd fly in for dialysis. He swears He's been dead for a long time. Says he looked half dead back then.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                    i wonder how much of this movie is made up! conspiracy theories like bin laden died years ago
                    I read the book "No Easy Day" written by one of the guys who assaulted the OBL compound and at least that part of the movie is exactly how he described it in the book.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                      I worked with a guy who lived in Saudi Arabia in the 90's working for Ford. He saw Osama many times at the airport, he'd fly in for dialysis. He swears He's been dead for a long time. Says he looked half dead back then.
                      Agreed. If he was on dialysis I wouldn't expect him to survive very long at all. Certainly not as long as the public is being lead to believe.

Comment

Just watched this last night. I thoroughly enjoyed it and shows what a good old fashioned waterboarding will get you.

***SPOILER ALERT***

They kill Osama Bin Laden in the end

Comment

good movie but way too much hype.

as far as awards, not best picture, not best direction, and not best actress, not even close.

in the end i thought argo was better.
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Documentary sums it up.

That is all.
                            ./ ____ _ _\.
                            (]]]_ o _[[[)
                            \o_FORD_o/
                            |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Originally posted by 4.6coupe View Post
                              Documentary sums it up.

That is all.
                              this movie = documentary?
                              www.hppmotorsports.com
                              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                              X