No announcement yet.

Spartacus War of the Damned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got caught up. Best season hands down.
    2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
      I think the first two seasons are on Netflix.
      Im talking war of the damned. Not blood and sand or gods of the arena.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        Im talking war of the damned. Not blood and sand or gods of the arena.
        That I do not know, sorry.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
          That I do not know, sorry.
          If you happen to get Starz all of the episodes are on their On Demand.

I just added it onto my plan and got all caught up.. Like others have said.. Best Season yet! Worth it IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Dinger View Post
            If you happen to get Starz all of the episodes are on their On Demand.

I just added it onto my plan and got all caught up.. Like others have said.. Best Season yet! Worth it IMO
            Hmmmm. Might have to subscribe.

Comment

I knew it was gonna happen when he challenged Spartucas.
              Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Caesar got it in the ass...hilarious

Comment

Just watched the last two episodes to catch up. Damn. 2 more episodes left

Comment

I'm glad that some of you are watching it again. When "blank" got beheaded last episode, I literally just sat and didn't know what to do for like 10 minutes. I would pick up my phone, move the cursor on my computer, and just look around. Didn't actually execute any actions at all. I honestly didn't realize how emotionally attached to some of these characters that I was.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

By Jupiter's cock, you've become infatuated with the likes of men. Present ass for the taking.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        By Jupiter's cock, you've become infatuated with the likes of men. Present ass for the taking.
                        Haha! I think that LOST hit me the same way, except that I didn't watch it until the last season and I watched every season in a few weeks.

The last season of Spartacus made me question my loyalty to it. Thankfully, I watched this one.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                          Haha! I think that LOST hit me the same way, except that I didn't watch it until the last season and I watched every season in a few weeks.

The last season of Spartacus made me question my loyalty to it. Thankfully, I watched this one.
                          The finale of the Lost made me question the meaning of life. The episodes leading up to the finale really got to me. The last scene with Jack seeing the plane fly and his eye close hit me hard. I still tear up during the last 20 minutes.
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                            The finale of the Lost made me question the meaning of life. The episodes leading up to the finale really got to me. The last scene with Jack seeing the plane fly and his eye close hit me hard. I still tear up during the last 20 minutes.
                            Fag. Why don't you try and get married?!

Comment

Fuck you....I haven't found my constant yet.

Comment

Series finale tonight. I guess it's back to drinking on Friday nights.

Comment

Working...
                                X