Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Approx 50 dead 53 wounded in shooting at Orlando nightclub.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i bet money he had tasted a dick before.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      Just saw on Fox 4 news that the shooter celebrated after the 9/11 attacks, according to former classmates. They also said he had been to the Pulse Club several times, possibly a dozen times.
      And, here's why the FBI stopped the investigations:
      FBI Director Comey: Investigation into Orlando jihad mass murderer DROPPED after he claimed his co-workers were islamophobic

ByPamela Geller on June 13, 2016

In addition to FBI Director Comey’s “confusion” as to the Orlando jihadi’s motives, Comey explained why the FBI dropped the investigation into jihad mass murderer Omar Mateen (not once but twice). Mateen had claimed to be aligned with Islamic terrorist groups and threatened coworkers. When the FBI questioned Mateen, he claimed his coworkers were picking on him “because he was Muslim.” The case was dropped.

FOX 59: Additionally, the FBI said they investigated Mateen for 10 months beginning in May 2013 after he made “inflammatory and contradictory statements” to co-workers. The FBI interviewed him twice.

He admitted to making the comments but said it was because his co-workers were racist and making fun of him because he was Muslim. (FOX News)

Islamophobia, a club Muslims wield to silence critics of Islam and stymie law enforcement.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Well, there you go.
        Ya, they're pushing hard away from Islamic terror. Gotta support Obama's homophobia and needing more gun control.

Comment

• Saying he was gay and a Muslim, really trying to push the ban on guns. Unfortunately this could serve as a blueprint for many more shootings. At this point it is only a matter of time

Comment

• Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
            Saying he was gay and a Muslim, really trying to push the ban on guns. Unfortunately this could serve as a blueprint for many more shootings. At this point it is only a matter of time
            The problem is that if they could somehow effectively ban and round up the hundreds of millions of firearms in this country, the psychopaths would find another way. IMO, simple little IED pipe bombs would do just as much damage as a gun, if not more. I almost think that the jihadi guys are using guns on purpose to force our government's hand on them.

I could type a huge long post about it but TL;DR the ISIS fucks know all about how to create a media Red Herring and that those gullible cock suckers will drink straight from the tap.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• I observe and stalk the animals that I intend to kill. I also try to learn as much about them as I can and belong to many forums to expand my knowledge but no one has ever accused me of being a deer, elk, hog, dove, duck, pheasant, goose, quail, etc for doing so. The shooter hanging at gay bars could have been the same thing.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                The problem is that if they could somehow effectively ban and round up the hundreds of millions of firearms in this country, the psychopaths would find another way. IMO, simple little IED pipe bombs would do just as much damage as a gun, if not more. I almost think that the jihadi guys are using guns on purpose to force our government's hand on them.

I could type a huge long post about it but TL;DR the ISIS fucks know all about how to create a media Red Herring and that those gullible cock suckers will drink straight from the tap.
                If I recall correctly a man killed 89 people at a bar in NYC using a gas can and a lighter after getting into a fight with his girlfriend at the bar and getting kicked out. It took him less then 20 minutes to obtain the materials and to kill all but 5 of the people who were at the bar.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• LOL@ 50 less!

And has anyone heard from Soap?

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                    I observe and stalk the animals that I intend to kill. I also try to learn as much about them as I can and belong to many forums to expand my knowledge but no one has ever accused me of being a deer, elk, hog, dove, duck, pheasant, goose, quail, etc for doing so. The shooter hanging at gay bars could have been the same thing.
                    To an extent, I agree. The 9/11 hijackers went to flight school to learn about how to control the plane correctly for when the time came. They also took multiple flights to study the movements of flight crew on the respective airlines that they were targeting. It sure as hell didn't make them pilots, the vast majority never got a license. Even instructors commented on how several were pretty much interested in only learning about the telemetry/directional aspect and how to maintain control when autopilot was turned off.
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    dont downshift!!

Comment

• Happy Land fire the guy killed 87 by burning the fucker down and blocking the exits. Anyone determined enough can do it.

On another note, I hope gun owners get away from the whole car killing people vs guns killing people analogy. It's really a poor one.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                        Happy Land fire the guy killed 87 by burning the fucker down and blocking the exits. Anyone determined enough can do it.
                        That is the one I was thinking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                          If I recall correctly a man killed 89 people at a bar in NYC using a gas can and a lighter after getting into a fight with his girlfriend at the bar and getting kicked out. It took him less then 20 minutes to obtain the materials and to kill all but 5 of the people who were at the bar.
                          The fire at The Station nightclub is another good example. 100 dead in a matter of minutes with just a simple fire. No bomb needed. The terrorists have, especially recently, seemed to go out of their way to do their work with US-bought firearms. I feel that there's a bit of subterfuge involved. I almost want to go on a rant discussing how they all end up being democrats and are trying to do whatever they can to push Dem agenda and keep liberal pussies in the White House.
                          dont downshift!!

Comment

• Comment

• These were the people killed by this goatfucker.

Comment

• Chic-Fil-A opened on a Sunday to help feed blood donors giving for Orlando shooting.

Comment

Working...
                                X