Need Shop Recommendation in Farmers Branch area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Shop Recommendation in Farmers Branch area

Been out of the Mustang game for a long time so no idea who the good shops are out in the area. Buddy of mine's son has a 95 Mustang that is having starting issues and he's looking for a good shop to take it to. Any suggestions/recommendations on a shop in the Farmers Branch/Carrolton/Lewisville area that can troubleshoot it. Thanks for any help.

Anyone?

Comment

Might have to wait til the Morrow, most everyone has kids, soccer, dance, flag team shit to do on the weekends now.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Yeah Jose, what's your excuse?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
          Yeah Jose, what's your excuse?
          About having a Mustang? Money. About having kids, soccer, dance, flag team shit to do on the weekends? Multiple excuses.

Comment

Lolol

Comment

If you don't mind going to Denton https://anythingautomotiveperformance.com is who I'd recommend. Be careful though because it might end up with a turbo LS2.

Comment

Talk to Doug, BlueCoupeRedVert on here. He does a ton of Fox work out of his garage for others, he's in Carrollton.
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  If you don't mind going to Denton https://anythingautomotiveperformance.com is who I'd recommend. Be careful though because it might end up with a turbo LS2.
                  My S10 needs minor work. Guess I'll drop it off and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                  X