Comment

• Well that essplains nada!

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Might see this new light saber soon..

"PSH!!!"

Comment

• So, I just read the latest fan theory circulating on FB is that Snoke is Mace Windu. Thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
              So, I just read the latest fan theory circulating on FB is that Snoke is Mace Windu. Thoughts?
              Didn't he lose a hand in one of those shitty movies?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Didn't he lose a hand in one of those shitty movies?

It's Star Wars. All the interesting characters lose an appendage or three. You know, kind of like the opposite of being a red shirt crewman in Star Trek.

Comment

It's Star Wars. All the interesting characters lose an appendage or three. You know, kind of like the opposite of being a red shirt crewman in Star Trek.
                  Unless Snoke can use the force to regenerate appendages, he clearly has both hands.

Comment

• False, he did not cuss one time in episode 7.

Comment

So, I just read the latest fan theory circulating on FB is that Snoke is Mace Windu. Thoughts?
                      Mace Windu was a good guy. He may have survived the fall out of the window but I don't see him becoming Snoke.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                        Mace Windu was a good guy. He may have survived the fall out of the window but I don't see him becoming Snoke.
                        Seems like getting your arm cut off and thrown out a window could lead to the dark side pretty easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                          The books explain it a little better, Mace had a serious dark side to him, he was the reason for the wheeze of General Grievous, nearly killed him with the force. His particular mindset/saber technique in battle allowed him to channel any opposing dark side energy through himself and back to the aggressor. It's how he fucked the emperor up so much, the lightning just went through him and back to the emperor.

Still, doesn't make a lick of sense for him to be Snoke, way far out there theory.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            The books explain it a little better, Mace had a serious dark side to him, he was the reason for the wheeze of General Grievous, nearly killed him with the force. His particular mindset/saber technique in battle allowed him to channel any opposing dark side energy through himself and back to the aggressor. It's how he fucked the emperor up so much, the lightning just went through him and back to the emperor.

Still, doesn't make a lick of sense for him to be Snoke, way far out there theory.
                            Nice. Did you read Shatterpoint too? I actually thought that was a very different and quite good SW novel.

As for the theory, I don't think so. I'll stick to my desire for it to be a bigger galaxy, and not everyone has to be related or referential to an existing character.

Comment

• Having watched this movie a couple of times now (well, had it on the TV, wasn't always watching) I am actually not liking this movie as much as I thought. I actually find myself easily distracted and not paying attention while it's on. Probably because it's too much of a 'set-up' movie in my mind, which I am not a fan of in sagas. I like sequels / prequels that can stand on their own.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post

Didn't know that about Mace, but it certainly fits with Sam Jackson as a Jedi. Don't buy him as Snoke, though. Mainly because I thought I read he is supposed to be an alien.
                                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                                X