• Show
Clear All

• The Dark Knight Rises

Anne hathaway is Catwoman. I LIKE!!

All in.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

That could mean that Hathaway will be playing Kyle before she turns into Catwoman, or that they're trying to establish some distance from Halle Berry's widely panned performance in her "Catwoman" spinoff in 2004, or that the studio is trying to play a little coy with the announcement of an iconic Batman love-interest-cum-villain.

Say what?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Say what?
        Hahah wtf!

Comment

I saw that these dipshits got Christian Bale to come back and this will "be his last Batman film". If these fucking morons let him go they are going to lose a big part of the appeal.

Maybe they should bring back Ahnuld as Mister Freeze. Fucking dipshits.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Nice.
            2014 GT
            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              I saw that these dipshits got Christian Bale to come back and this will "be his last Batman film". If these fucking morons let him go they are going to lose a big part of the appeal.

i hear ya! who the fuk is Christian Bale to turn down a gold mine franchise... hell i'd ride that shit like adam west did

Comment

Christopher Nolan is the one who said he will not make anymore after this one. I don't blame Christian Bale not wanting to continue on with the franchise. What other director could do what Nolan has done???? I think if any other director took helm and made more they wouldn't be very good.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  i hear ya! who the fuk is Christian Bale to turn down a gold mine franchise... hell i'd ride that shit like adam west did
                  Christian Bale became the hot commodity in hollywood that he is because of starring in the Nolan directed Batmans. He can see when a good thing is coming to an end.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I HATE the fact Nolan is leaving, I am sure the series will go on without him. These movies have forever made me a fan of his though, incredible stuff the first two movies were. They really humanized Batman, that is something that no one else has ever done IMO, not well anyway.

I am curious to see how they will pull Catwoman into this movie though, its hard to bring in that particular character and made it believable, IMO....

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post

I am curious to see how they will pull Catwoman into this movie though, its hard to bring in that particular character and made it believable, IMO....
                      How so? Every batman character is hard to make believable. As long as she looks good in tights, I am game.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

Michael Keaton needs the work, then again so does Val Kilmer. It could the overweight, has been version of the Dark Knight. I'd still watch it as long as Anne Hathaway is involved.

Comment

so it will be Bane as the lead villian with selina kyle as the criminal master thief. the guy from inception is playing bane, cant remember his name. this sounds iffy, why bane??
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                            so it will be Bane as the lead villian with selina kyle as the criminal master thief. the guy from inception is playing bane, cant remember his name. this sounds iffy, why bane??
                            Bane was his greatest enemy. Bane is the antithesis of Batman. That's how you end a franchise. And the kid playing Bane is a bad motherfucker. Watch him in, "Bronson." He's fucking crazy good in that.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Bane is basically a criminal mastermind himself....on whatever kind of steroid, hgh, hormone whatever you can think of. He is a pretty formidable foe. He alos has to keep juicing to stay alive.

Comment

Working...
                              X