Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 ISIS has taken over a city in the Phillipines - Marawi - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ISIS has taken over a city in the Phillipines - Marawi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

UPDATE on Marawi: ISIS-affiliate terrorists reportedly behead police chief, take hostages at a church
        are we even going to respond? whats our leader going to do?
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
          http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/0...s-at-a-church/

are we even going to respond? whats our leader going to do?
          Why would we? What would he do?

This isn't our fight until the head of the Philippine govt formally requests it and we accept.

Comment

oh ok, cause i remember when it was standard issue to call obama the pussy in charge.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Holy shit! This is serious. I hope the civilians have gotten the hell out of there. Duterte has the means to level the entire city. if he chooses.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

He may so choose, and if so I predict there won't be any public whining about it by the Filipino citizenry.

Comment

from what i understand they occupied a church, but this headline is attention grabbing.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                    What happened to that dude?
                    Retired to the Philippines! Been there a few years but bought some land and started building a place last year.

Comment

oh ok, cause i remember when it was standard issue to call obama the pussy in charge.
                      The phillipines isn't some Mideast fuckstump. It's is a sovereign country and an ally.

You really need to get a better handle on this stuff before you spout off about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        Retired to the Philippines! Been there a few years but bought some land and started building a place last year.
                        Lucky him!! I've only got another 135 years till retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          The phillipines isn't some Mideast fuckstump. It's is a sovereign country and an ally.

You really need to get a better handle on this stuff before you spout off about it.
                          see posts 2, 3, and 4.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

see posts 2, 3, and 4.
                            And?

Comment

He's just fucking with yall. He doesn't know, doesn't care. That's all he does is fuck with people. Just keep pinning him down and eventually he'll give up and just call you a virgin or something
                              WH

Comment

Poor little naynay can not grasp that often the best action is no action. That's not unexpected though, given that his pussy in charge also failed to grasp that simple truth while embracing the touchy-freely Arab Spring and effing up Egypt and Libya.
                                Last edited by The King; 05-24-2017, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X