Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Students berate professor who refused to participate in no-whites ‘Day of Absence’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to try and say something politically correct... BUT FUCK IT! This is one example of why we need to just go ahead and fucking reinstate slavery. I mean were being fucking accused of it every day anyways?
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Fuck those morons in the library. Treat them live Branch Davidians.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        I was going to try and say something politically correct... BUT FUCK IT! This is one example of why we need to just go ahead and fucking reinstate slavery. I mean were being fucking accused of it every day anyways?
        What's this we shit?

Comment

Holy fuck.. might as well start raping feminist too

Comment

what should happen to those who commit insurance fraud, soap?

Comment

In case no one has notified you yet, you're a fucking moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                This is absolutely mind blowing to me. To speak to anyone like they are, let alone the president of the university is just, I don't even know what to say. And him, to take that kind of crap, what kind of leader is that?! If I wasn't actually seeing this, I'd think it was content of some absurd and sad SNL skit.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  What's this we shit?
                  i know right?!
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

WTF!?!?!/1111JUAN!!!
                    What's this we shit?
                    Right?

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    ahahahahaha!!!
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

What's this we shit?
                      Meaning none black.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                        Holy fuck.. might as well start raping feminist too
                        Why not.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          Have dicks chopped off.

I got hit from the back at high speed by a drunk driver. Who Who had no license.
                          And was an illegal alien. Guy that was with me in the truck messed up his leg and his wrist. Was in a leg cast for two months and a wrist cast for three months. He has permanent nerve damage can't even hold up a fork. I had a slight whiplash. Have several witness statements. Let me know if you want to see the x-rays I'm sure I can request them.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            In case no one has notified you yet, you're a fucking moron.
                            In case you're too stupid to have figured it out by now. I don't give a fuck! So fuck off. You're probably one of those little white motherfuckers at all the BLM gatherings. Holding up signs that says black lives matter.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Other than talking big shit what should be done at that school?

Y'all don't like corporal punishment.

Y'all don't like slavery.

You're going to try to reason with them? Please let me know how that goes.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Have dicks chopped off.

I got hit from the back at high speed by a drunk driver. Who Who had no license.
                                And was an illegal alien. Guy that was with me in the truck messed up his leg and his wrist. Was in a leg cast for two months and a wrist cast for three months. He has permanent nerve damage can't even hold up a fork. I had a slight whiplash. Have several witness statements. Let me know if you want to see the x-rays I'm sure I can request them.
                                lulzzz... mkay.

Comment

Working...
                                X